Chinese-Forums

Can somebody give me the Cantonese romanization of this name?

Sgt_Strider

From my understanding, Cantonese have several different romanization methods. I know there's Jyutping, Yale, Standard Cantonese Input, and some other one that I forgot. Can someone here give me the romanization for this name, 李俊杰, with all of the possible Cantonese romanization methods? Thanks alot for your help!

@Skylee

What romanization method was used to get that spelling? Are you 100% sure that the common romanization of that name in HK is either Lee Chun-kit/Li Chun-Kit?

I'm just wondering which is the most common Cantonese romanization method in HK? Is Yale or Jyutping popular at all? I want to learn a Cantonese romanization method, but I don't want to learn one in which few people uses.

Thanks for the information guys. Of the available romanization method, which one would you say is the most popular? I know what you guys have said, but I would still like to know.

Does the education system in HK teaches romanization methods? What romanization method is used to come up with Li Chun-kit for 李俊杰?