Chinese-Forums

Move to New Zealand

MrKiwiMan

IT has become increasingly difficult to move to New Zealand. The easiest way to gain residency in through marrige.

Lots of men for sale, 6 months minimum marrige for a small cash fee.

Interested people please reply in detail

Admin note: Couldn't resist letting this one through. Form an orderly queue, gentlemen . . .

Sorry...I would never engage in this type of activity but I was just shamelessly using the opportunity for probably the same reason the post was let through. And it doesn't help that I'm NOT from New Zealand. Good point about the gentlemen line...guess I don't qualify as a gentleman just a wanna be comedian.

IT has become increasingly difficult to move to New Zealand. The easiest way to gain residency in through marrige.

Lots of men for sale, 6 months minimum marrige for a small cash fee.

Interested people please reply in detail

To give up one's virginity AND pay just to have the privilege to live there? :nono.

Granted, there's no limit to human misery.

Well then I might have misunderstood. Sorry. :mrgreen:

I thought the ad mainly targets women who wish to move to New Zealand. And I am a little surprised to read that Admin note and your 'keen' response, wondering if I missed something in the lines... Anyway, forget it and wish you and everybody else here a merry (post)Christmas.:)

• 3 weeks later...
Kiwis were very nice, but when I lived in Sydney, Aussies viewed New Zealanders the way New Yorkers view people from the mid-west - friendly but not sophisticated.

And to Kiwis, this attitude always seems so ironic coming from an Ocker! :wink:

The OP was right about one thing though - it's not exactly easy to move to and live in New Zealand, and marriage is no guarantee. It's also not actually required - you just have to prove that you're in a genuine and stable relationship.

Most of the stuff I hear about on these boards relates to people moving to America with their new wife (usually Chinese), and trying to get residency/citizenship via marriage. What's it like trying to get residency (green card?) in America through work? How long does it take, and how much harder (or easier...) is it than through your spouse?