Chinese-Forums

I moved to an brand new appartment in Shanghai and want to share it with anybody

vndavid

Hey!

I'm a spanish guy who just came up to Shanghai. I want to share my appartment with a student guy or girl. The whole place is quite nice. For two reasons basically: because it's quite new, everything is really really nice, there are no "chinese" surprises, everything is fashion designed and it has all the needs a western person could have (in fact the compound was built two years ago) and my landlord is an old woman who is bloody funny :) She's 80 years old and she likes to speak French with me!:lol:

I was looking for so long for a nice appartment that I didn't think too much much when I found this, and it's quite cheap (I think my landlord don't care about the money she just want to have a nice laowai to chat with ha ha:). The problem is the house is too big for me, I only use half the house and it's not funny to clean the whole appartment every weekend. And I feel a big part of the house is wasted.

It has two bedrooms (you can put three beds in every bedroom if you want...), a huge saloon, two modern bathrooms, huge kitchen an ever bigger terrace with long view of all Shanghai and it's located on a very rare but believe me! a quiet neighborhood. The appartment is in Jing'An. You have everything around (Citibank 3 minutes walking, supermarket everything..) At first I didn't want to share cause I was expecting to live alone by myself but the house is too much house for me. And I'm staying just one year here in Shanghai. And the money probably will let me do some quite nice journeys around China.:mrgreen:

If you are interested please send me and e-mail. I can show pictures of the home but I need a placemate really soon cause I'm decorating the house :mrgreen:, so you're still at time if you have personal choices :lol:

My email is vndavid@gmail.com

My phone number here in Shanghai is 13764862245

If you are in Shanghai we can meet one day and I'll show you the appartment. Money is not a big deal, we can talk about this later, I'm not a landlord and I have enough money to live by my own.