Chinese-Forums

May I sit down?

floatingmoon

My favourite.

When I am am young I to be able to listen attentively to the song which radio Waitin ' is I likes to wait for how they did play me to be able to sing it to be me to smile these are this happy order and not that formerly I want to know where they were but they come back the friend which elephant long lost I to like that very good all songs each sand la la la each wo wo wo again still the bright each shing Chinese photinia Chinese photinia they starting to sing so fine how when they did obtain to components there him were intrude ' her heart it possibly truly to be me to cry in front of the acoustic image it yesterday are even more behind Lookin ' about it are in several The year passed by the good time sign which and I has as if quite sad extremely to change this today is likes song that me being able to sing to then and me can remember each word these old melody still the sound very was good to me is similar to them to melt outside the year to possess my best memory clearly to come back to my some possibly even is me to cry in front of the acoustic image it yesterday was

The Greatest English Song Ever babeled from English to Chinese then back again. Love the elephant!

Google actually does quite well, translating "May I sit down?" as "可我坐下?", and "During May" as "在5月期间。". Note the use of proper Chinese punctuation as well. :) On the other hand, changing the question mark to a full stop produces 我坐下。, which is kinda interesting.