Chinese-Forums

Привет

Shi Rui'en

sorry this site still talking about chinese КитайРу.NET

a website for a russian film company, and here is the introduction of a very cool independent film speaking three different languages (Russian/Finnish/Sami)"Кукушка(The Cuckoo)" , you can buy this film's DVD version in china, i like it so much!

and here is a film forum

wow, 39degN! :shock: Have you also studied Russian? Never thought I would meet people who have studied russian on a forum about Chinese...

Anyway, another good site I use for russian downloads is www.kinozal.com - it's all BT, and there is also a forum there...

umm what else? www.kadets.ru - is kind of a software site with a pretty good forum...

Haha, everyone should also visit this forum: http://forum.carderplanet.com/ :mrgreen:

Of course, there are tons of other forums out there, and I am not sure which ones you are interested in?

wow, 39degN! Have you also studied Russian? Never thought I would meet people who have studied russian on a forum about Chinese...

yeah, Sunyata, actually Russian is my first foreign language (English is the second one, I have been studying it for just a not long time), i studied it since junior high school, but it's a pity that right now I almost forgot it at all, as it's been a long time I didn't use it after graduation from university, anyway it's not so practical(for a chinese), isn't it?

Yes, you are right. Russian is not too practical for a Chinese (unless you have some connections with russian mafia 8) ) Additionally, it's harder to learn than English is. Sorry if you feel like you've wasted your time :(

still no response from ryan...wonder if he liked the sites or not? :conf

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, you are right. Russian is not too practical for a Chinese (unless you have some connections with russian mafia ) Additionally, it's harder to learn than English is. Sorry if you feel like you've wasted your time

haha, yeah! time wasted, luckily it actully gave me the chance to learn english directly from native speakers in the very beginning. (i meant it without the long term bothering from chinese english teachers), tho i still speak chinglish all day. (trust me, one day the situation will be improved :wink: ). :mrgreen: