Chinese-Forums

Tracking parcels: 中国邮政 La poste chinoise

Loriquero

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anybody help me with tracking a package posted from China using China Post, registered airmail on 6th October.

If it cannot be tracked once it leaves China do I contact my own countries postal service to track it?

Tracking Number - RR673875911CN

Many thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.

Hi everybody

i am totally new to this but like everybody else i cant track my number on the post ,

maybe i should learn chinese.

But if somebody could help me in the mean time and tell me where my parcel is i would be gratefull

the number is

rr758761279cn

and it is on route to the uk (hopefully)

thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

sorry guys I have a tine problem and I hope that someone can help me.I purchase an item and I got a Tracking Number:

RR679889454CN

Carrier:

CHINA POST

*请输入您要查询的邮件号码,点查询。

*请注意英文字母的大小写。

*请注意邮件号码的长度。

邮件号码 年份 当前状态 邮件寄达国 当前位置 邮件当前状态日期

RR679889454CN 2009 出口总包直封封发 北京国际 2009年12月18日

I've found the site for tracking and I cant translate its on chinese and I'm Serbian I write Cyrilic.For me is VERY hard:oops: if someone can translate it for me I would appreciate.I couldnt translate page  

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,I could use help here:) Ive ordered a parcel since the 24th of December 09, was given a tracking number :RR614676659CN.. and the last update was on January the 6th (saying that it departed from the exchange office) and located in Beijing International office, I have not received any updates till now... whom should I contact?

I think that means the parcel has left the Chinese postal system at Beijing International Airport and is now supposed to be in the care of your local postal service, so I guess you would have to call them, although they're vanishingly unlikely to be able to track it down.

Thanks alot :) but do you really think it left China? because I called my local post office last week and said that they have no information regarding the parcel, and dont even know if it took off from china or not...

The problem is that Ive been trying to contact the china post office in the beijing intrn'l airport, but have a problem in communicating as they don't speak english :(

Do you think that it really left China? because I tried to contact my local post office last week but they cant seem to locate any information...

The problem is that generally, only the postal service in the country of origin will be able to track down international parcels, since almost all postal services use in-house track and trace systems. As soon as a parcel crosses a border, it will be given a new tracking number by the postal service that is now responsible for it, but there's generally no way to link the two tracking numbers. And your post office couldn't possibly find the parcel without knowing its local tracking number.

It is a bit odd, though, that your parcel does not have any status updates other than "left the exchange office". I'd expect more than just the one update. You could try getting in touch with the sender of the parcel to have them call the Chinese postal service and work out what happened to the parcel. That's what I'd do :)