Chinese-Forums

Tracking parcels: 中国邮政 La poste chinoise

Loriquero

Hello Everyone,

Im a new member of this forum, and i just wondering why most of people'parcels from china have the "RR" letters , but my one is "CP".

I bought some stuff from chinese website couple of weeks ago and havent got my parcel, could any one help me track it: CP199191270CN. very appreciated!:)

I don't know why that tracking code is CP* rather than RR*, but the online tracking system still seems to be able to tell us this:

item No. Year Status Destination Country Location Date

CP199191270CN 2010 AUSTRALIA 2010-02-22

That's all, though. So try contacting the sender if you need more information.

Thank you very much for your reply Danna:),

So it means my parcel has been out of China and now in Australian Customs for inspection? He told me that i would arrive on 4-5th march, but today is 5th march and i haven't seen any sign of arrival of my parcel. And really dont understand why it is "CP"? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I have same the problem with you guys. Until now, I have received lots of parcels from HongKong. All of them arrived to my country one day after the departure from HongKong. But now i have a parcel from China and now it has been 6 days until departure from China, but parcel hasn't arrived yet.

I have a question that is it normal? Does it take so long to arrive to destination country by airways?

My tracking No: RR833648700CN

It may be stuck in customs. Or the sender wrote down your address incorrectly. I'd wait a few more days, then get in touch with the sender to ask him why you haven't received your parcel yet. It's his responsibility, after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Via the contact form. I suspect I know the end to this story . . .

sir i am form pakistan and i am buy laptop from china company and he give me traking number but sir i dont now where my shipment any body can help me plz this the traking number

RR659891502cn so plz check and tell me where at this time my shipment plz

i need help plz

. . . but if anyone wants to check it out. . .

Hi there,

I'm from Johannesburg, South Africa and is waiting for a parcel from China, tracking no. CP183041799CN. It left China end of January earlier this year.

Is there any way one can find out what the name of the ship is that loaded the parcel and what the where-about of the ship is?

• 2 weeks later...

i am spanish, i have bought a laptop from a chinese company, hefei yikewen electronics, and have this tracking number :RR659892689CN . i've been tracking it until it finally said it departured from shanghai to spain on 26th march, but no further news since then. can you tell me if that is a common thing or is there a chance i've been scammed, even with a tracking number that follows the parcel until shanghai?

Pls help, i spent 769 USD in this....

Emilio

• 2 weeks later...

I am still waiting for my mobile phone which was posted in China on 7 Jan-arrived ShenZhan 8th January and is still there. I've contacted the supplier, as some of you will already know, cos I e-mailed you for your help and suggestions on what to do. Now they are just ignoring my e-mails. Does it really take this long for a parcel to leave China?

Delivery date on their site on e-bay is 4-6 weeks at the most and they kept telling me they were tracking it for me, and when I suggested they do a better job and find out why the parcel hasn't moved yet, they quit answering me and told me I could have 30% of my money back!

I am still waiting for my mobile phone which was posted in China on 7 Jan-arrived ShenZhan 8th January and is still there. I've contacted the supplier, as some of you will already know, cos I e-mailed you for your help and suggestions on what to do. Now they are just ignoring my e-mails. Does it really take this long for a parcel to leave China?

Delivery date on their site on e-bay is 4-6 weeks at the most and they kept telling me they were tracking it for me, and when I suggested they do a better job and find out why the parcel hasn't moved yet, they quit answering me and told me I could have 30% of my money back!

I hope you used paypal to pay and report that for 100% of your money taken away from them. Even if you don't get your money back, it doesn't deserve to be in their hands. paypals fee's are a scam of their own, but at times like these it pays off.

It was actually a purchase by my daughter as a surprise for me and yes she did use paypal. The snag is that she is so "trusting" that she actually believed all the stalling tactics they used, and as they well knew, the 45 days would be up before she actually decided to hand the thing over to me! The suppliers positive feedback is something like 98.7% so she believed that the mobile would be arriving. It is not the money first and foremost, its the fact that these companies are allowed to rip people off and prey on students like my daughter-then have the nerve to say "what's your opinion"-which is no uncertain terms I told them- then they just say "we can offer you 30% if you like". In the end it just boils down to using reputable companies and making sure that the 45 day limit doesn't go by before you decide to do anything.

Thanks anyway.