Chinese-Forums

Tracking parcels: 中国邮政 La poste chinoise

Loriquero

How long will it take to receive a parcel that begins with RR from China to London UK?

Hi, I have a parcel coming in from china to London the tracking number begins with RR 9numberssCN the last time I tracked it says

5.departure from outward office of exchange to GREAT BRITAIN

4.arrival at transit office of exchange to GREAT BRITAIN 2010-04-24

3.departure from transit office of exchange FUZHOU to GREAT BRITAIN

2.arrival at transit office of exchange FUZHOU to GREAT BRITAIN

1.posting to GREAT BRITAIN 2010-04-19

IT DOES NOT MOVE WERE CAN MY PARCAL BE PLEASE HELP AND WHAT DOES RR MEAN

THANKS

:conf

Hi there. Seems we are in the same situation, although it looks as though your parcel has actually left China! The parcel has departed from the outward office of exchange to GB which means it is on its way. About the RR in the tracking code, I think possibly something to do with Registering the parcels but not sure. I did e-mail Hong Kong Postal Services about my parcel and they told me that CN means its China mail system not Hong Kong, but that's all I can tell you I'm afraid, sorry.

I have just given up all hope of ever seeing mine, and if it does actually arrive any time-I will be pleasantly surprised. Mine has to go to a Courier Box(Aramex)in UK and then they ship onto me because I am travelling a lot and that is the easiest way to ensure post arrives. I just checked the situation with my parcel and its still the same:-

07-01-2010 POSTED.

08-01-2010 DEPARTURE FROM OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE- LOCATION SHENZHAN -DESTINATION G.B.

08-01-2010 ARRIVAL AT TRANSIT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE-LOCATION SHENZHAN- DESTINATION G.B.

When I read it now, I think they reversed the arrival and departure updates, so maybe the parcel left China and just got lost in all the world events, e.g. volcano ash and has been drastically delayed for just over 3 months! Once the parcel has left China that's the end of the tracking with the RR code.

I'm sure your parcel will arrive soon.

@Saigon92:

when tracking a parcel I received from China, there was more than 1 month delay between the last China tracking date and the first Europe tracking date.

If it's surface mail (boat shipping) that's normal.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone

I bought printer (300$) from China,from Alibaba.com company name:

Shanghai Fenghan Economy & Trading Co., Ltd. They are Gold member,so i suppose verified and reliable,i checked and didn't find that they are scammers but i don't receive any information about the parcel, the tracking number is: EE328190435CN . Please if you can track this i would appreciate that. I contacted them and they just said: Yes,we sent,pls do not worry

BUT I CAN'T TRACK THE PARCEL..

• 1 month later...
  • New Members

good luck getting your parcel from Shanghai Fenghan Economy & Trading Co. I have just lost $480USD with this company

i have since reported them to aliba and they have had them removed from alibaba. this is the first bad experience i hhave had with any chinese company normally no problems. A google search will tell you about this company.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • New Members

helo every 1 i have bought a motor bike of alibaba.com from a cinese company they were a gold member and i couldnt find nohink bad about them once i placed my order they gave me my tracking number it was ok for the first couple of days the it hasnt seid nothink else it hasnt been updated all it say is (departure from outward office of exchange) what dose this mean because it has sed this for the past 6 days can som 1 please help me thanks matty it is very fustrating as they told me i would recive my order within 7 to 8 day withch it has been 2 weeks and a couple of day can some 1 please help me

• 2 months later...
  • New Members

ok...there are 2 types of tracking no. one starts from EE and one starts form RR...where as EE is mainly for bigger parcel and RR for small parcel or letter which has a limited weight till 2 kgs...so if somebody ordered for a huge item from china and they gave you a tracking no. which starts from RR then you are been scammed...never pay through western union and T/T..always go for escrow or paypal..though they charge 5% of the amount but still its safer......i ve made lots of mistakes in my past dealing with this chinese hackers...

• 5 weeks later...
  • New Members

hello everyone

I recently orderd an item from a buyer and seller website....similar to E-bay.

But I am concerned that I may be in the process of being scammed. The person who is selling the item is sending me the parcel from china, and he has given me the tracking number of "RF053985939SG". Confused as to why it should have "RF" at the beginning as reading through the posts on this site it was stated that tracking normally begins with RR/EE..and why would it have SG on the end. He has just send me the tracking number today, so nothing would show up yet....maybe i am worrying too much

If i have been scammed then I have to accept it, but I do not want it to happen to anyone else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

• New Members

hiya, i am waiting for a package from china and after tracking my parcel it said

Tracking# Year Status Destination Last Location Date

RR928490649CN 2011 departure from outward office of exchange GREAT BRITAIN Beijing International Airport 2011-01-15

i was just wondering if this means it has left china?? i would be really grateful to anyone who could advise :)

thank you. xxxx

• 4 weeks later...
  • New Members

hello everyone !

can someone please help me with the following tracking number ?

CP200286405CN

Im from the Netherlands .

this package was sent on 14th of januari according to the seller.

TNT national post service have not recieved an item with that number yet tho :(

"not in the country" they say.

thanks in advance

Hi people, Finally I have found somewhere with people in the same situation!

Well I stupidly ordered off ioffer before reading all the bad stories! I spent $40 with one seller and $100 with another.. They both had good and 'un-rated' feedback but none negative, I paid for both item around the 2nd and 4th of this month, And the items didn't get sent till the 8th because of the Chinese new year.. When i check the tracking codes, one says :

2011 departure from outward office of exchange GREAT BRITAIN 2011-02-15

and the other

2011 departure from outward office of exchange 2011-02-15

So I guess they are coming..I think?! I still am scared in case I end up getting some empty boxes! I payed through pay pal so hopefully it all goes well..

help me gurus! :)

i have 2 tracking numbers for packages from China, and i've tried various CC-RN tracking websites - all of them say "No Result!" to both of these numbers :(

RR00330456CN (yes, i know, this one's missing a digit - but that's all i got from the seller)

RR777787415CN

like everybody else, i'm hoping i'm not being screwed...

the seller with the first tracking number simply ignores my messages, which pretty much speaks for itself... (the purchase was made via iOffer)

but then the seller with the second tracking number replies me eagerly and keeps telling me that the Chinese airmail is slow with inputting tracking numbers into the system, and that she mailed it on February 11th. (the purchase was made via c2coffer)

Now, how truthful does that seem to those of you, who are more experienced with buying from China?

I already missed the 45-day period for paypal dispute on the first item, but told the second seller that if the package isn't here in 44 days after my payment, i am filing a money-back dispute on paypal.

thank you in advance!