Chinese-Forums

Tracking parcels: 中国邮政 La poste chinoise

Loriquero

but there might be an illegitimate one

i just bought and successfully received a 100% authentic H&M scarf from a Chinese factory, and all went fine

however in your situation, acronin2 i too think you've been scammed and given a wrong tracking number on purpose - so you'd miss the 45-day paypal dispute time. if i were you, i'd contact the seller with this concern and ask for an explanation; if that doesn't work out, i'd file a money-back dispute right away.

this is for those who were interested in history of people posting here - whether they get their packages or not:

eventually i got both of my packages, one with the clearly wrong tracking number (was missing 1 digit), the other one - tracking number didn't start working until like 5 days prior to me receiving the package. the Chinese RR-CN tracking number also worked on local Russian Post tracking website once the package entered Russia, which was kinda cool - didn't expect that from our crappy postal service.

• 4 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hello dear my friends.

I need a little help about an order.

I ordered some gadgets and payd it on 1st of March.

Got CN Post tracking number RR930110389CN which is valid.

His status did not change since the 9th of March.

It is waiting on Beijing Airport and the status is "Passed China Customs".

Is it normal or usual?

Is there any problem with the package or with the post?

Somebody knows it when I have to wait for it?

Thank you.

• 5 months later...
  • New Members

Hi there,

Could someone please help me.. I sent 3 boxes via shipment with china post in Guangzhou to South Africa on the 1st of August but when i track it too this day the 11 September 2011 it says the same status from the 2nd of August and has not changed. My tracking numbers for each box is CP225498984CN, CP225496921CN and CP225498975CN.

If anyone can help me out with where the whereabouts of my parcels are or refer me to someone that could help me in english; it will be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to some help pls

Thankyou!

T x

• 2 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hi

Can someone please help me? My friend has sent me a rather expensive laptop via EMS (I think) from Nanchang, Jiangxi to here in Guiyang, Guizhou. It has a tracking number, EN738188066CS, but when I type that into http://www.ems.com.cn/qcgzOutQueryNewAction.do, it says there's no information. Please tell me it's not liable to be stolen.

Ben

• 1 month later...

@robbouk: if it was sent via surface mail, a long delay between updates is normal while the parcel is on the boat - it won't be scanned again until the boat reaches its destination port. Depending on where you are, could be 4 weeks or more.

"outward office of exchange" could mean just that, especially if the last recorded location is a sea port.

• New Members

This is how it has read since the 10/10/11

item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date Recipient's Signature RA269739922CN 2011 departure from outward office of exchange GREAT BRITAIN 2011-10-13 RA269739922CN 2011 arrival at transit office of exchange GREAT BRITAIN 2011-10-12 RA269739922CN 2011 departure from transit office of exchange FUZHOU GREAT BRITAIN 2011-10-11 RA269739922CN 2011 arrival at transit office of exchange FUZHOU GREAT BRITAIN 2011-10-11 RA269739922CN 2011 posting GREAT BRITAIN 2011-10-09

hmm I don't know. The Chinese version has more details:

出口总包直封封发 北京国际 英国 2011-10-13

出口总包互封开拆 北京国际 英国 2011-10-12

出口总包互封封发 福州国际 英国 2011-10-11

出口总包互封开拆 福州国际 英国 2011-10-11

收寄局收寄 营业部 英国 2011-10-09

Your package transited through Fuzhou and then Beijing... I don't know whether this means surface or air mail.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

can anyone help track my lost parcel tracking number is RA168952149CN, i have been in & out of hospital, and cannot claim my money back from paypal, the seller does not reply to my emails , all i know is that it was sent china post airmail, please help as i don't know what to do or who to contact

• 3 months later...

@kevinm: today the http://intmail.183.com.cn website is working (I can track my own package) but your package does not seem to be in the system. I tried the http://www.ems.com.cn website too, no result either.

Do you know how your package was sent (which carrier, surface mail or air mail)?

Well, then, I think it should show on the http://intmail.183.com.cn website...

It is possible that there is a mistake in the tracking number, or maybe the person who sends it to you has filled the paperwork but hasn't handed it over at a post office yet.

Or they forgot to scan it, which is always possible. However it seems unlikely that they forgot to scan it at the post office and then also at every transit office up to the export customs office...

Hate to break it to you, but cheap branded electronics from China = scam. There is no parcel, they've just given you a tracking number to delay you complaining. Not sure how c2coffer.com works, but if you do a search there are plenty of similar cases.