Chinese-Forums

Tracking parcels: 中国邮政 La poste chinoise

Loriquero

what other tracking site?

since the package number ends with CN, it is not extraordinarily difficult to deduce it is from China... if there is no other information at all, I'm afraid Roddy is right and you got scammed.

Odd: the intmail.183.com.cn server was not properly working last weekend, completely unreachable on Monday morning, but since Monday evening it has been working fine everytime I tried it (at least once a day - waiting for a package is probably more exciting than actually getting it.)

Makes me wonder about that roomful of internet censors.

• 1 month later...
  • New Members

I have a parcel sent from china about 3 weeks ago and tracking number RA573028493CN doesn't show up where I'm looking. Got given a link but nothing shows..can anyone help please ? I have payed and received items from this seller before and things from them that I ordered way before this one have arrived..WTF ?? I just don't understand the mailing system all were sent airmail to Australia !!! A lil help please ..cheers :-)

intmail website is working right now

@matros: package RA164526843CN, for Denmark: the last status is 出口总包互封开拆 in 杭州国际 (Hangzhou International) on 2012-07-20.

As far as I can tell, it means that your package was sorted (the big sack of packages arrived at the Hangzhou International bureau and was opened to sort the packages individually), and possibly underwent customs.

However it is strange that there is no 出口总包互封封发 or 出口总包直封封发 status (meaning they put your package into another big sack for the next stage of its trip) immediately following. Perhaps there is some delay, or they forgot to scan it again, or there is some customs issue.

@Milczar: thanks for the link. Has the same info as intmail.

@chriscjay1: no info about your package on either intmail.183.com.cn or www.sao.cn.

@Milczar

That package has an international fan club :clap

The status now is 未妥投, I assume the postman will try again on Monday or ask Matros to come fetch the package at the Post Office.

All of a sudden I'm thinking about making another Dangdang order :mrgreen: HSK5 books perhaps?

• New Members

Yeah... there is something exciting in that tracking somebody's package, hehe :D

I got here accidentally, read the topic, and I thought I could help Matros by the way.

It's a pity that my post have to wait few days till its appear :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Azak,

according to sao.cn, your package left Chinese customs on 9 July, destination South Africa.

If it was sent via surface mail, it is normal that there is no update while the package is on the ship.

If the South African tracking system is compatible with the Chinese one, there will be an update when the package reaches South Africa.

• 3 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hi you guys :)

I'm totally new to the whole tracking thing here and i ordered a few stuff for some clients of mine.

But i'm confused to be honest most tracking websites don't even seem to work for me and a couple of them that work

just seem to confuse me more. :-? And not to mention that i'm kinda scared of not recieving any of the packages cause i've been hearing a lot

of bad things about china post. Can somebody help me a bit with these?

RB015508559CN

RA467659878CN

RB015583838CN

RA297882540CN

hong kong post just seems so much faster and more reliable than china post right now.. Thank you :)

@elena:

http://intmail.183.com.cn is not working tonight.

However http://www.sao.cn/ is working and says the following:

RB015508559CN

RA467659878CN

these have passed through customs at Beijing International on 08/31 and 09/02. There won't be any more information until the packages reach Greece.

RB015583838CN

has passed through customs at Hangzhou international on 09/06. Same as above.

RA297882540CN

has just been posted on 09/11, it is still in China, destination is also Greece.

Did you ask for airmail or surface mail? (I think Beijing International means airmail or maybe SAL?)

Anyway, the packages will not be scanned while they are in transit between Chinese customs and Greek customs.

For surface mail, that means 6 to 8 weeks without any new tracking information. I don't know about SAL and airmail.

I find no reason to worry yet, I think even airmail requires at least two weeks, no?