Chinese-Forums

Tracking parcels: 中国邮政 La poste chinoise

Loriquero

uh I don't think anyone can do anything except for China Post... if the packages still don't arrive this time around (I see the latest status is exiting China 3 days ago), have the sender complain to China Post. Perhaps it is possible that there was a mistake that made a whole shipment of packages land in Guangzhou rather than Turkey.

(on the other hand perhaps the sender purposefully misdirected the packages like it seems to have happened to godsongt above).

Is this a company you've bought from before, or a new one?

Do all the packages have exactly the same tracking data as above?

(not that I can give you any helpful information anyway... just out of curiosity.)

===

Want to track your package from China? Read there.

Wondering what SAL is? Check Wikipedia.

• New Members

Thank you very much for trying to help, Edelweis, I really appreciate it.

I buy from a very big website, it's 4 different sellers that I have a problem with, and I am not inclined to believe they misdirected the parcels on purpose, it rather seems like a generic problem mainly with the Hangzhou area (all my packages from there are returned from all sellers) and also a minor problem with the Shenzhen area - some of the packages from that area already arrived to Turkey but some have returned. Here are some random codes with the date of shipping and date of return back to the place of shipping:

RA520756509CN 09 Sep 2012 03/Xiamen

RA679073096CN 09 Sep 2012 26/Hangzhou

RA679073065CN 09 Sep 2012 23/Hangzhou

RA679073215CN 10 Sep 2012 04/Hangzhou

RA679073683CN 14 Sep 2012 05/Hangzhou

RA347153722CN 15 Sep 2012 05/Xiamen

RA374112798CN 15 Sep 2012 05/Hangzhou

RA507707888CN 15 Sep 2012 05/Xiamen

RB015147679CN 11 Sep 2012 30/Hangzhou

RB015147974CN 12 Sep 2012 05/Hangzhou

RA632944042CN 17 Sep 2012 03/Guangzhou

RA632941015CN 14 Sep 2012 04/SHENZHEN

RA632944422CN 18 Sep 2012 04/SHENZHEN

RB055612736CN 09 Sep 2012 05/Hangzhou

RA632941029CN 14 Sep 2012 = returned twice

There is no real pattern, except that they are returning back, some of them returned once, some returned twice... I see you say the last message says they have left China, I don't speak Chinese but I see the same message appeared before they returned back from Beijing to Hangzhou, so it must mean that the bag is transferred somewhere else inside China, or am I wrong? (I really hope I'm wrong actually) Usually when a parcel leaves China 17track.net delivers a message in English and Turkish too (Departure from outward office of exchange), but none of these parcels have this message appear beside them. I have a history of parcels in the past that arrived without this message appearing so it is also not a %100 guarantee/

I actually asked the sellers to call and ask what's wrong and they all told me different stories, for example one said it's because of the National day of China (not true cos I had many parcels arrive during that time without problems), the other said this is normal and parcels will be exported from other place not Beijing (not true cos they only export from Beijing to Turkey), another seller said there was some conference in Beijing so for security they are moving the parcels back to the original place, and then last but not least I was told china post stopped accepting electronics in parcels, so they are extra checking the parcels to make sure there is no electronics inside (also makes no sense since some parcels arrived without being extra checked, not to mention how senseless it is to return a parcel twice to Hangzhou for this check).

All in all, I've come to the conclusion that these sellers are just saying some general excuses and they don't really call or try to find info and help... It's what upsets me most of all :evil:

@Haso: you are right, I misread. The package in message 160 is not shown as having departed China.

For reference,

总包互封封发 usually means internal transit.

总包直封封发 usually means international transit.

As of tonight, packages RA520756509CN RA347153722CN RA507707888CN seem to have exited China according to sao.cn and intmail.183.com.cn.

Let's hope your packages will finally be sent on the right track. What happened to you is really odd...

@jacksroue:

your package number seems to be too short, it is missing one digit.

if you're in Holland, then it could be package RA605048412CN which was sent on 28/09 and went through customs on 04/10.

Anyway, to confirm, ask the sender to check again the package number.

===

Hi

Can someone help me track this parcel? I have wait for it a long time now and it seems to me that the parcel still is in china. I cant track it in Sweden.

Thanks

RA267788188CN

RA267788280CN

RA267788293CN this went back to china

RA267788320CN This are going to UK But I cant find where I can track it there

RA267788355CN

RA267788302CN this went back to china

RA267788188CN

RA267788280CN

RA267788320CN

RA267788302CN

The packages above went through customs at Shanghai International and there is no further information.

This is surface mail, right?

You have to wait until the boat has reached the destination port (6-8 weeks),then there will be new tracking data.

The packages are not tracked in the middle of the sea. That's normal.

RA267788293CN

RA267788355CN

These packages went through customs at Beijing International.

That's airmail or SAL.

Anyway, they reached Sweden and were returned to China.

I suggest you contact the Post Office in Sweden to try and get an explanation of why they were returned.

You could also contact the sender, see if they can get the packages back from China Post or at least get an explanation for the return.

===

@semihyigit

If you look at Haso's posts you'll see packages for Turkey have apparently a difficult time leaving China recently... for some mysterious reason...

According to intmail.183.com.cn, your package went through Shanghai and Beijing but it is still marked as "in internal transit" 出口总包互封封发 on 25 september.

Perhaps the sender can complain with China Post or something.

===

According to sao.cn and intmail.183.com.cn, that package went through customs at Guangzhou International on 21 September.

If it is airmail, it is a little bit strange that it hasn't arrived yet.

If it is surface mail, it is very normal that it hasn't arrived yet. 6-8 week on the boat is normal. Packages are not tracked while on the boat.

===

• New Members

Hello!

I'm waiting for a package from a chinese eBay seller and I'm having some issues. I have ordered things from China in the past, but never experienced this, so I was wondering if someone could help me shed some light over the situation. It's registered airmail, btw.

This is the information I get from sao.cn:

[China] Country/Area Postal Records

2012-09-22

收寄局收寄

2012-10-04

出口总包互封开拆, Location:上海国际

2012-10-04

出口总包互封封发, Location:上海国际

2012-10-06

出口总包互封开拆, Location:北京国际

2012-10-07

出口总包互封封发, Location:北京国际

2012-09-22 4:05:00 AM

Posting, Location:SHANGHAI

[sweden] Country/Area Postal Records

Wait time:14.158 Seconds

The seller posted it on September 22nd and after that it took nearly two weeks before they shipped it towards Beijing, where it's now apparently stuck at a transit office since the seventh of this month. Is this normal or is my package lost forever?

@Tformer: it does look odd. Please note that 1 October is the national holiday, most of China basically shuts down for a week, that might possibly cause delays (??). Or, what they claim is airmail is actually SAL. I don't know what will happen next...

@mrmwill100: sao.cn and intmail.183.com.cn are not working right now. Try again later...

===

• New Members

@edelweis Yeah, I was thinking that the national holiday might've had something to do with it, but then again, the package was moving on the fourth so I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

I don't think it's surface mail seeing as it was sold on eBay, that'd be just asking for a paypal claim and negative feedback. The seller claims that it left China on the seventh, aka the last update. But that doesn't quite make sense since that's a transit office, rather than an Outward Office of Exchange.

I guess I'll just wait a bit longer and see if anything happens.