Chinese-Forums

Help: Xiamen, Hangzhou or Beijing

Poemba

Hi Valich,

First of all: I changed my mind and I'm going to Hangzhou, I have already made the arrangements. If you want to know why, let me know.

And I know it's going to be a pretty exciting time and lots of times confusing. I have prepared myself mentally and still, it's only for about 10months or so. I love travelling, I have been to many countries already.. but Asia is still a mystery to me, except for Thailand. So, yes.. I know times can get hard and frustrating.. but I think it's very good for everybody to go on such an adventure and explore the world, experience new cultures and people and get to know yourself. Not going would mean: being afraid to adapt to new a culture, lifestyle and way of thinking. And still living in dreams which will never be reality, unless you take action. At least, that's how I see it :D

And I hope to meet people at the university who think the same as I do and with whom I can explore China!