Chinese-Forums

Chinese Business license - is it real, how to verify and avoid scams

bredondale

Hi

Thank you very much for your message.

I red your first article several times. There were many elements that caught my attention while checking possible suppliers. All of them were listed by you.

However I only asked for help with checking the business cert.

In relation to checking the web site I had 75 other alleged mobile phone suppliers and only 2 of them had their web registered under their name. That was very strange to me. So I checked the web site address of our company. I found out that there are also no details of our company either (!???). What I found out were details of the company which prepared our web site. There were some other domains associated with the same address.

In relation to usage of mobile phones as company contacts for 5 years now I haven't used the landline as a company phone - only mobile. Nobody ever had a problem with that. AS I move around pretty often nobody would expect me to be caught on landline only on mobile.

There are companies that can provide you with a landline number without the real phone. It is all virtual. The number can have area codes on any country in the world. I have a fax number registered in Ireland however I can receive faxes in any place in the would where I can access the internet.

What interested me the most with this company (?) was the fact they offered a secured payment which is paypal. They were the first alleged supplier to do that. They do not have this information on their web site but they mentioned that in the e-mail they sent to me.

Even though I was expecting them to be a scammer I asked them to send me a paypal invoice and request for payment. In the mean time I asked paypal if my funds would be secured if I buy directly from someone other than eBayer. They confirmed that in case I do not receive my goods or they would be not as described Paypal would make a refund.

I delt with many situations on ebay where items were either not delivered or not as described. I always got my refund.

So in this case I decided I would not risk anything.

I never got the invoice from them...

Untill today my experience with Chinese suppliers is only negative. As mentioned above out of 75 alleged suppliers only 2 were possibly real. That gives app 2,67%.

In this case how is it possible to find a reliable supplier in China?

How come fe www.alibaba.com allows such scammers to enter their site?

How come nobody checkes them?

Does anybody know any web sites where the real companies can be found.

Kind regards

Does anybody know any web sites where the real companies can be found.

www.nokia.com

www.apple.com

www.motorola.com

www.samsung.com

www.sonyericsson.com

Like the linked to article says:

There's simply no such thing as buying branded goods directly from the manufacturer in China. The companies who produce the product are bound by agreements with the brand owner and are not allowed to sell the products to just anybody. The brand owners, such as Sony, Nike etc...in turn have their own authorised distribution networks. If you are looking for branded product you should research and make an attempt to contact the brand itself and find out who are authorised partners. Some brands even detail this information on their websites.

Untill today my experience with Chinese suppliers is only negative. As mentioned above out of 75 alleged suppliers only 2 were possibly real. That gives app 2,67%.

And this is why you learn in Doing Business with China 101 - Face time is important. Contact your supplier, arrange a meeting, and fly to China. Establish a personal connection.

Hi can someone check this bussines license .

Adress:

NO.51 Yitian Road Futian District Shenzhen ,China

Email:

sales@ciiper.com For any questions 24-7.We normally respond to all enquiries within 1 working day.

MSN: ciiper@live.cn, YAHOO: ciiper@yahoo.com.

For any questions ,please feel free to contact us.

Customer Service:

For Order Status and other after sale support, FAX:52931476 Live Chat:Available 24-7, use the LIVE CHAT function to chat online with one of our sales representatives.

What do u think about this license?

3328_thumb.attach

• 2 months later...
  • New Members

I came across this thread while searching for how to verify a business liscense.

If you don't mind taking a look, I would really appreciate it. Thought I would try and rule out the obvious scam.

I am searching for a Chinese chemical manufacturer. I used the site lookchem.com and this is one of their audited suppliers (not that it really means anything).

They request payment be made by wire transfer to an offshore account. However, the order is large enough where the request for a wire would be the norm.

Tel :027-84454860

No. 2, Road, East Lake Hi-tech Development Zone, Wuhan, China

E-mail: sale@chemprospect.com

Mobile: 18971242745

Thanks so much.

post-38297-035029200 1279516609_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hi my name is dino and I am a sales manager from Bosnia, me and my company have been dealing with some Chinese companies and we have had a considerable sucess but now when I read about all the scammers on the web I started wondering if I am about to get scammed. I have attached a business licence of a company that I have found on tradekey.com, the company has a golden key and 3000 trust points but still I am not sure if this is a legitemite company. This is the web site of the company: http://www.dihao-trade.com they also have another domain dihaotrade.com, I find it a bit odd that their USB sticks of 2GB are only 1$ if you order more than 100 pieces, so please can you take a look at the licence and tell me what you think. Thank you and all the best

• 3 weeks later...
  • New Members

Can you help me please.

Parhai Electronices co. LTD (www.eclike.com) is a fake or not, for business.

Representative "Susan" give me the Business License and Certificate of approval and the payment method is via western union or TT.

http://i34.tinypic.com/351z6gp.jpg

and

http://i34.tinypic.com/15hg281.jpg

Any one hass business with this company !!!!!

Thanx in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, does anyo.ne think this site is legitimate?

http://www.haodoyu.com

I said my concerns and got a reply....

we are formal and registered company, so we won't care about our company's credit for any deal. right? besides we have recorded in our Chinese Information Industry Dep, the reference number(Henan ICP Record No. 07012357) you can have a look at http://www.miibeian.gov.cn . so you can buy without any doubts.

I cant read chinese, what is this site... http://www.miibeian.gov.cn

So thats 2 sites.

Can anyone provide any info

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Patrick

• 3 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hi all,

I was wondering if your guys can share some light with this one.

www.wholesaleonepiece.com

Company registered in 2007, the website has been made very professional. Details of the company, contact details sits out very clearly.

I've done a search on domaintool.

It shows the web site has been registered in Jan 2010, and is webhosted by 'blue host.com'

Looks different to some of the scamer's details.

Any one can give a second opinion on this one?

Thanks

Before the thread is closed for good, I'll just add one more thing.

Read the first post peoples!

We're not kidding. If you're trying to buy cheap, brand-name electronics off the Internet from some company in China, it's a scam.

That's all there is to it.

• Like 1