Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
semantic nuance

request for the title of this background music from a Japanese Drama -美麗人生

semantic nuance

There's a background music in a Japanese drama-美麗人生(Beautiful Life) which is not in its soundtrack. I'm wondering if anybody out there has heard this music as attached. I'd like to know the title of the music. By the way, the re-watch of the drama after all these years still sobs my heart out!

Thanks for your help.

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

semantic nuance

Interesting! The day after I posted the thread I came across a Toyota commercial on TV, and the background music is the same as the one I requested. Music I listened to 8 years ago comes back to me now. I searched for days to eventually find the title of this music. It's by Steve Spiro and Paul Wickens. If you're interested, you may check Power Down 7 .

By the way, here's the Toyota commercial.

semantic nuance

The above links are dead. Here's one from Youtube: