Chinese-Forums

user.script corrupt error

jerwen

Hi guys,

Love the software. Until my flashcards got hijacked. when i try to open zdt now i get the error message that my user.script is missing or corrupt. I don't have any idea why. I have attached a screenshot of the error messages and my user.script file in case anybody wants to look at it. well, i can't attach the screenshot cause it's too big and it won't let me attach the user.script...so, anyway...

I am using windows vista (shudder) and the only other thing i can think of was i had to remove my default language (canadian english, leaving me with us english and chinese) from my language options because my neice managed to change the keyboard layout. i only mention that because when i try to open zdt now it freezes with the zdt name screen and if i click on it, by language bar flashes, but i can't do anything until i open the task manager and close zdt (no other way to close it) and then i see the error messages.

if anybody has database saving advice it would be welcome.

Thanks a lot.

I uploaded (what I think is) the original user.script file from 0.7.0. Rename your old one, and copy this to user.script, and confirm you can at least start zdt.

Assuming it will start, you can look at the two files and see if anything seems wrong with your version.

[bTW, if you want to upload your user.script file, just rename it to give it an "approved" extension, such as .txt.]

user.script.txt