Chinese-Forums

Abstract

markmark_13

I am working on my paper ,but I have some trouble in translation when I work on my english abstract,who can help my ?thanks in advance.

the abstract in chinese is as follows:

针对当今城市地理信息系统的发展现状及趋势,提出应加强GIS在城市管理中应用。结合实际案例介绍GIS在城市管理中各主要领域的应用、功能、以及它们的关系,并对GIS在城市管理中的问题进行了探讨与研究,分析了GIS在城市管理中的发展趋势与前景。

• 3 weeks later...

Loooooooooong sentences. :x Even native speakers would have difficulty understanding it. :x

There are many members here who do C-E translation for a living. Maybe they would be able to help you. :)

Just have a try. Hope it helps.

针对当今城市地理信息系统的发展现状及趋势,提出应加强GIS在城市管理中应用。结合实际案例介绍GIS在城市管理中各主要领域的应用、功能、以及它们的关系,并对GIS在城市管理中的问题进行了探讨与研究,分析了GIS在城市管理中的发展趋势与前景。

According to the current development and developing trend of graphic (Note: According to post4, it should be "geographic" . And thank you, monto! ) information system (GIS) in city today, it is put forward that a lot more GIS should be applied in city management. Analyze the developing trend and prospect of applying GIS in city management by introducing, with examples, the applications, functions, and relationships in the main fields that GIS is applied, while discussing and studying problems appear in application.

Cheers!