Chinese-Forums

ZDT: Buy a copy of ZDT on EBay!

bogleg

I was just perusing the external links to the ZDT site using Google Webmaster Tools, and I noticed the following ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Learn-Chinese-on-your-Mac_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ360046348690

So some guy made $4.99 selling a piece of open source software on ebay. Pretty ingenious if you ask me. :D

Chris

$4.99? That's pretty reasonable for a program like ZDT. (sh)

You can always put a lower offer on ebay to compete with him. You have $4.99 of wiggle room.

Edit:

I just took a look at that link. In his advertising, he even copied the wording "Free is always good!" How hilarious. But the best part is that he says: "For a limited time, we are offering a FREE download of one of our for suite packages with this purchase."

The products that I recognize in his "suite packages" look like other free, open source programs, like Audacity and VLC Media Player.

And, get this, his ebay "Feedback" rating is "93.2 % Positive"

Chris, I'm really glad you can laugh about this. Personally, I'd be really pissed. I guess you're a better person than I am :)

But I agree with Luobot, $5 is a good price. Especially given the responsive tech support.