Chinese-Forums

Seeking samples of learner pronunciation

roddy

At some point I'll be making all those samples which I have permission to make public available. If you want to put it up just now you could use Audacity to break it into two or three pieces, or resample as mp3 / at a lower bit rate.

Actually it's probably best to wait till we've got feedback on the ones already sent (got three or four readings of the document I posted, plus a couple of other miscellaneous ones) before sending in any more.

However, there's no reason why you can't record it and post it on here for comments, as atitarev has done.

You might want to start a new thread though, as I'm not sure how many native speakers are still reading this thread (atitarev, you might get a few more responses too if your sample was split into a thread of its own. Drop me a PM if you'd like me to move it).

Thank you all, Elina, Imron and Roddy.

I am interested in doing this again at some stage. Keep working until it gets much better. Roddy, if you have transcripts for audio from that site (which we used as a sample), could we have them, please? :)

• 3 weeks later...