Chinese-Forums

Any korean here? I need help!!!!!

xiaoxiajenny

Anybody can tell me what does this woman sing at the 6:27 mins in this video, i have the lyric here but i want to know what's the name of the song and how to find it, it would be best if i can download it somewhere .... many thanks ... pls email me: shayumao@gmail.com

http://www.56.com/u14/v_Mzc3NTc1NDc.html

lyric: 你说喜欢瘦女人 我忍受辛苦的减肥过程 你说喜欢长发飘逸的女人 我一直留长发 你说讨厌有男人缘的女人 我对其他男人不理不睬 你说讨厌爱玩的女人 我就不再踏进最爱去的舞厅 但是这样有什么用 你已经有了新女友 虽然我在哭泣 仍然无法对你死心 oh baby 直到天涯海角 我都准备好跟着你走 请你回到我身边 你寻觅的女人就在你身边

제가 긴 머리를 당신이 남자는 다른 여자에 대한 증오심이 없다는 가장자리가 우아한 여자처럼 긴 머리를 올려 체중 가장 어려운 코스로 얇은 여자를 좋아해요, 난 네가 남자로 안 놀고 여자 싫어 무시 다시 즐겨찾기 -이지만 댄스 홀 무엇을 입력하면 새 여자 친구를 사용해야 할 때까지 지구의 끝에서, 당신이 나에게 당신은 여자를 찾고있는 당신을 다시받을 준비를 가지고 있지만 난 아직 당신을 위해, 오, 베이비 희망을 포기할 수없는 외침 귀하의 측면에서

You post a *Korean* language question to a *Chinese* forum.

Then you post again an entire FIFTY EIGHT MINUTES later when no one answers.

And, to top it off, you ask to be emailed back, indicating that you don't really care enough about the answer to be bothered to check the forums for an answer. [Even though this forum has perfectly good email-upon-a-new-post feature.]

Wow.

Edited by jbradfor