Chinese-Forums

Chinese Song of the Day

heifeng

A very emotion stirring song from 1930s, for me at least. Unfortunately I guess it's rarely sung or even known among the younger generation.

lyrics

我的家在东北松花江上,

那里有森林煤矿,

还有那满山遍野的大豆高粱。

我的家在东北松花江上,

那里有我的同胞,

还有那衰老的爹娘。

“九一八”,“九一八”,

从那个悲惨的时候。

脱离了我的家乡,

抛弃那无尽的宝藏,

流浪!流浪!

整日价在关内流浪!

哪年,哪月,

才能够回到我那可爱的故乡?

哪年,哪月,

才能够收回那无尽的宝藏?

爹娘啊,爹娘啊,

什么时候,

才能欢聚一堂?!

一翦梅 by Fei Yuqing (小哥)

Lyrics:

真情像草原廣闊 層層風雨不能阻隔

總有雲開日出時候 萬丈陽光照耀你我

真情像梅花開過 冷冷冰雪不能淹沒

就在最冷枝頭綻放 看見春天走向你我

雪花飄飄 北風蕭蕭

天地一片蒼茫

一翦寒梅 傲立雪中

只為伊人飄香

愛我所愛 無怨無悔

此情長留心間

So whaddya want from a song? You want somewhat lewd lyrics, huh? Yeah, we can do that for you. Anything else? Oh, a great singalong chorus? Well, we're not sure you should really be singing along to a song with lewd lyrics, but . . . So, that everything? Oh, you want WHAT? An opportunity for both air guitar AND air harmonica. Don't ask for much, kid, do you . . . Just so happens though, that here in the back of the shop . . .

赤裸裸, by 郑钧, lyrics. This was one of only two listenable songs on the computers in an Internet cafe I used to frequent during a Harbin winter. Chinese-forums.com T-shirt for anyone who can tell me what the other one was. *

*Winners must supply own T-shirt and marker pen.

偏偏喜歡你 by 陳百強

Lyrics:

愁緒揮不去苦悶散不去

為何我心一片空虛

感情已失去一切都失去

滿腔恨愁不可消除

為何你的咀裡總是那一句

為何我的心不會死

明白到愛失去一切都不對

我又為何偏偏喜歡你

愛意是負累相愛似受罪

心底如今滿苦淚

舊日情如醉此際怕再追

偏偏痴心想見你

為何我心分秒都想著過去

為何你一點都不記起

情義已失去恩愛都失去

我卻為何偏偏喜歡你

So whaddya want from a song?

You want somewhat lewd lyrics, huh?

Absolutely!

Anything else? Oh, a great singalong chorus?

H-E-double toothpicks YEAH!

That one worked for me Roddy-Rod hehe :mrgreen:

Here's an interesting one....

爱死你/莫文蔚

Edit: I should change my earlier post...I 'might' not be able to post for a bit...we shall see if I can secretly surf the web next week...regardless, let's keep the lewd, clean, old fashioned, old school, tween appropriate, etc. songs a-comin'

Uh...um...well, Roddy, um...I do appreciate your contribution, but, uh...I come to this thread looking for songs suitable for my high school students who are learning Mandarin....

Well, Heifeng obviously comes to this thread looking for opportunities to sing the word 'naked' at the top of her voice. Here's a simple, clear song that might be appropriate. It's about a student with a crush on his teacher. Must find some new songs, there are all ones I've linked to before.

regardless, let's keep the lewd, clean, old fashioned, old school, tween appropriate, etc. songs a-comin'

Ok, here ya go: 君在前哨

This one is for the glory of all nations :mrgreen:

Lyrics:

今天我把懷念送給你

謝謝你把溫暖送給我

我有了你在前哨保護我

為了你 我會珍惜我 

有時我也問白雲

有時我也託藍天 

向你問好

今天我把懷念送給你

謝謝你把溫暖送給我

我有了你在前哨保護我

為了你 我會珍惜我 

Oh Danny Chan. Listen to his 幾分鐘的約會 -> http://mp3.sogou.com/music.so?pf=&as=&st=&ac=1&query=%8E%D7%B7%D6%E7%8A%B5%C4%BCs%95%FE&class=1&%2Fmusic.so=null&_asf=mp3.sogou.com&_ast=1224340783&w=02009900

(BTW I think nowadays nobody pronounce 等 the way he did.)

地下鐵碰着她 好比心中女神進入夢

地下鐵再遇她 沉默對望車廂中

地下鐵邂逅她 車廂中的暢談最受用

地下鐵裏面每日相見 愉快心裏送

每天幾分鐘 共你心聲已互通

旅程何美麗 如在愛情小說中

默默等候她 等她翩翩降臨帶着夢

又沒有雨或風 何事杳然失芳蹤

日日在等候她 無奈心中愛神要玩弄

地下鐵約會似是中斷 令我心暗痛

道理說不通 未到高峰已劇終

愛情難結局 期望再會一秒鐘

默默等候她 等她翩翩降臨帶着夢

又沒有雨或風 何事杳然失芳蹤

日日在等候她 無奈心中愛神要玩弄

地下鐵約會似是中斷 熱愛心裏控

Well, Heifeng obviously comes to this thread looking for opportunities to sing the word 'naked' at the top of her voice. Here's a simple, clear song that might be appropriate. It's about a student with a crush on his teacher. Must find some new songs, there are all ones I've linked to before.

Oh, Roddy, as a teacher I am so touched by this song of a student's declaration of love for his teacher. I hope we continue to post songs extolling the virtues of wonderful teachers (like me).