Chinese-Forums

Communication University of China

moderntime

Hey everyone,

So, I applied to a master's program in CUC through the CSC scholarship. Still waiting for the final approval from CSC though. Anyways, is anyone going to CUC this September semester? and if there's anyone already studying there, can you give like a recent review of the university in general, quality of education there, accommodation,..etc.?

• New Members

@FBleacher Hi! I've applied to the master's program in International Journalism and Communication. I've already received the admission's letter from CSC through PRC embassy (I'm from Italy). I'm also searching for some informations about the school, still haven't heard feedback from past/current scholars.
By the way, which master's program have you chosen? 

@Luchint Hey there! really glad I finally found someone who's going to CUC too. I applied for the master's program in New Media. I have also received my admission documents yesterday and applied for the visa today.

That's great, tell me if you have found any useful information or feedback from any of the students there. Btw, when's your registration day? because mine is on the 7th of September. So, I'm totally freaking out because I have lots to prepare for before travelling.

Anyways, congratulations to the both of us and really hope we can connect there in CUC :)

• New Members

@FBleacher Cool! Big congrats!
Well my registration day is on the 7th too. I've send an e-mail to the international office to ask some questions about accomodation/registration, 'cause I've planned to go to Beijing some days prior. But haven't received any answer yet.

This uni is kinda of a mistery to me, the course proposal is very appealing, but as I mentioned on the previous post, I haven't met anyone who enrolled here before.
I really hope it will live up to the hype!

@Luchint Thanks a lot. Yeah, the same here, I just know that this is the top university of Media education in China and that's why I chose to study there. But I have asked my Chinese friends and they told me that it's pretty good in that area too. 

As for registration, I have booked my flight for the 5th of September. So, I'm supposed to arrive there on the 6th. I will send the international student's office an e-mail tomorrow asking them about what to do upon arrival and about the accommodation too as I will be arriving in the evening. Hope they give us a reply asap.

• 1 year later...