Chinese-Forums

blog

mandarina

hello everyone!

i just started my new chinese blog, so if anyone is interested in how bad my chinese writing after more than three years of studying actually is: welcome!

all comments, constructive, funny, deep, are treated strictly confidentialy, and cannot be used against you. ever.

thanks

and the adress is: http://pomarancha.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good for you that you've decided to start your own blog, but it's probably best if you wait until you've been making 2-3 entries weekly for a few months before you start hawking it around on forums. Just so you know what I mean, the blog linked in the OP hasn't been updated since early January and the one that was linked below it hasn't had a new post since December. I won't be so inclined to subscribe to your blog if I know it'll just die off within a month or two.

Try to write short entries daily rather than irregular long posts, and make an effort at consistency and quality over a long time period. Eventually people will start subscribing to you. Good luck!

I couldn't find any threads where people introduce their blog/announce that they are starting a blog, so I'll just do it here.

I did start one a couple of years back here but it didn't get much interest.

You are all, of course, welcome to link to Chinese-forums.com :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mandarina, I just took a look at your blog, your Chinese is very good and your writings are interesting. Since I did not register on Google, I am giving you my feedback here. You also can post something in Chinese corner, so we can chat in Chinese. Keep up the good work!

• 10 months later...