Chinese-Forums

Skritter: Online Character Practice, want feedback!

gsaines

Thanks Jake. I didn't use Skritter for a while and as such I wasn't so up to date with the changes. I wasn't aware of this missing future in the iOS app. Well, I hope it's possible to add it in the next release. Let us know when the new version is available and provide a changelog so we can see what's new. Thanks in advance. Hmm, is this feature already available in the beta version by any chance? No problem anyway. Thanks for developing this useful app.

@fabiothebest Thanks for the kind words! The feature is available on the current beta version of the app, sorry for not mentioning that! I'm hesitant to mention the existing beta in replies since we're not actually pushing updates out to users at the moment and will be replacing it with the latest version in the near future. The current beta version 3.0.20 and will be replaced by 3.1.x once we release it. I'll be sure to include a changelog and some screenshots when I post updates as the jump from 3.0 to 3.1 is going to be a big one :)

Stay tuned! 

• Like 1