Chinese-Forums

春晚

randall_flagg

I really want to watch the CCTV New Year's Gala RIGHT NOW, but can't find a site where I can watch it online without having to download any potentially harmful software. Any suggestions? I really want to watch this!

(I know this is kind of last minute, seeing that the show has probably already started....)

I can't believe Roddy just talked me into allowing a CCTV computer programme full access to my registry, etc ... can't seem to get it to work, though the Europe version of Phoenix TV is showing the show via satellite, starting 7.30pm.

btw, have you seen this "CCAV" spoof?

http://www.danwei.org/humor/ccav_on_group_housing.php

If you're that easily talked into doing stuff, I have some 100Y notes I'd like you to change . . .

Haven't seen that video, but will take a look. No idea what's going on with this navy sketch - apart from anything else, the car park outside appears to be under artillery bombardment and I can't hear.

The plugin is P2P, which basically means that CCTV takes over your computer for a while and uses it as a server to stream video to everyone else on the planet - but you also get them streaming stuff to you. Theoretically it should be quicker, although you'll likely want to uninstall it once it's served its purpose.

Song about mothers . . . check . .