Chinese-Forums

Russian language social group on Chinese-forums

atitarev

For example, there are devout Orthodox Christians, those into Eastern religions (in Western 1960s remake), those into healing and esoteria, and the non-religious. There are those who love expensive things, high style and rich guys, those who love backpacking trips and guitar music by the fire, those who are resourceful moms all around their kids and families, those into art, poetry and social life - with a formidable online presence - and so forth.

Oh, OK wow. I never thought about it in such detail. I'm no expert on girls either, I study quite a lot as well plus I have a pretty conservative family and all that...but not that I have any problems with it. IMO, it's a good idea to study and acquire as much knowledge as you can while you're young before you consider dating and stuff... ;)

Count me in in the language exchange Russian/Chinese!

Of course! B)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You know guys, the Russian forum in my signature allows to use the Chinese and English skin and some work started on creating Chinese threads. Perhaps we could bridge Chinese-forums with Polusharie.com somehow. After all, we are doing the same thing. There are many Russian fans of the Chinese language and culture there. I have been mentioning Chinese forums there too.

Another news from Polusharie.com. They started a Laowaicast - interesting interviews with Chinese about their life in Russia and about China in general. It's all in Russian. By the way, it's a proof that Chinese can master Russian well, if they are interested. :rolleyes:

Laowaicast - interview with a Chinese female film director in Russian

lw35.jpg