Chinese-Forums

HSK Exercises

simplyolaf

Hi all,

We have a few intermediate exercises for HSK level. I just wanted to get your feedback in regards to the quality. Let me know if there's anything not quite right.... or something that could be better. The exercises are available at http://www.visualmandarin.com/exercises/intermediate

Roddy if you are reading this will you also let me know if you still have the issues with the sound? We have bought a new sound card that I think should have solved the problem.

I am afraid this time anyone who wants to access the exercises needs to register... but it is free of charge. Sorry about the inconvenience.

If you want to get the maximum amount of feedback, you can't really expect people to go through a registration system, no matter how simple. I had a look at your homepage, but the flash interface doesn't seem to be working - slow to load, and it seems some content just isn't arriving - I've got a broken image icon, and a big blank under 'HSK Test Preparation'. Again, it might just be me, but I don't think I've got a particularly unconventional set up.

Same here. I went ahead and registered, but some stuff doesn't seem to be working. Also, in one of the beginner exercises, there's a phrase which goes something like 免贵姓王, but there is no explanation of the meaning and function of 免, which I think beginners would have trouble with.

Roddy: what kind of anti-virus do you use?

I find that kapersky seems to cause issues and doesn't like web services. I am thinking of removing the web services because of that. I have accessed the website from different computers and from the UK it works fine. But in China the network is much slower.....