Chinese-Forums

Harry Potter - audiobook?

atitarev

I am repeating my question I asked before in this thread.

Does anyone know download links for Harry Potter (哈利·波特) audio books in Chinese (中文版) - mainland China edition? Perhaps, I would buy the first volume too, if it exists. (哈利·波特与魔法石)

It would be more fun to carry out my 2009 Aims and Objectives, if I had the audio. I am thinking of switching more to this method of learning. So, will consider other good audio-books. It's just I've got everything for Harry Potter - soft and hard copies in a few languages.

--

I found these Chinese terms for audio-book: 音像图书, 有声读物. Are they good? Is there a better term?

I used all these in the search: 有声读物 中文版 哈利·波特与魔法石 (audiobook, Chinese edition, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) but still can't see which link may be appropriate and help me find what I am looking for. Please help if you are more comfortable with Chinese or with these sites.

Edited by atitarev

Or alternatively you could use the right click and "download by" thats in the menu... at least it is in mine... I use thunder though so it could be different for other p2p progs...

I had no problem starting and connecting eMule, thanks for trying to help. It doesn't download though, sitting indefinitely on 0%. The progress bar stays red.

I found a torrent for the same, which seems to be dead too (I am using mTorrent program).

Artem's links behaved differently but still no luck. The site asked me to install some Chinese language software, which I chose not to install.

Yeah, you need 迅雷 for those links. I recommend the WEB迅雷, it has less ads than regular 迅雷.

It's pretty standard downloading program here in China. I find it much better than Emule. The official installation should have English option as well, I think. I'm not sure. The chinese interface is pretty straight forward though.

Fairly safe I think... it does have some pop up activity but nothing too heinous... NIS09 does not find much wrong with it... I do notice that it increases my download speed by about 2/3 though... I just wish the UK was more internet advanced...

No offense, but it's not that hard to find the names of the other books online, there are plenty of links above where you can start looking for the mp3s, and . . well, you haven't finished the first one yet :wink:

Thanks, Roddy. I will try the link at home. It seems small, only 6.4 M?

Anon, Roddy was trying to help, no need to be rude. :wink: You can get the Chinese names of the other books from the Wikipedia - link English articles to Chinese.

Your best bet is to keep thunder open for a few days. Thunder works similarly to bittorrent, not many people have those particular files i'm guessing.

Is it worth keeping the eMule and mTorrent running for some time?

I am confused about suggestions, do any links actually work?