Chinese-Forums

Who's going to BLCU for full year program in Fall 2009?

Song You Shen

• 1 month later...

I would like to apply for Chinese language and culture BA program in BLCU starting autumn 2010. Their website says that I need a HSK 3 certificate to enroll BS program. Does that mean the Basic A level?

And is the teaching in Chinese language and culture BS program in English or Chinese? I have studied Chinese for a year now at Finland. Next spring I'll be in Guangzhou learning Chinese. It would take a lot to get the HSK 3 till next summer.

• 2 months later...

XiaoBin:

In August your post listed 3 books (inl CD/DVD) and where these could be bought. It was my understanding that BLCU provides books?

Can you please clarify? Would you recommend we buy our own??? :conf

Would be much appreciated. Application for a year starting March 2010 has been accepted so am starting to work on logistics.

Altea

Yes if you applied for a course they will provide books for you. I posted that for someone that did not study at BLCU but wanted some books for self study :)

Apart from that, BLCU has newer books now, the books I posted are old but the content is the same.