Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China
  • Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
Olle Linge

Practical AUdio-Visual Chinese 4 - word lists and review

Olle Linge

So, after some friendly prompting via e-mail, I have finally published a review, and, along with it, my word lists for Practical Audio-Visual Chinese 4. I have been a lot more careful this time, most of the time using the exact definitions from the book, including what part of speech they belong to (or at least, how they are listed, the distinctions aren't that clear in Chinese). As usual, please report any serious mistakes you find, such as erroneous characters or missing vocabulary (but don't bother with misspelled English or faulty simplified characters). Book five will take a lot longer, because I've skipped that book, but it will come in due time. Meantime, you can...

...download the list here: http://www.snigel.nu/?p=5676

...learn how to study Chinese more efficiently: Hacking Chinese

Olle Linge

凌雲龍

http://www.snigel.nu - Personal website

http://www.hackingchinese.com - Website about learning Chinese

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

xh207hi

Hello,

I came across this post while I was searching for the list of vcabulary to PAVC 4. Do you happen to still have it? The link on your site is no longer valid.

Olle Linge

Hi,

The lists can be downloaded directly from Anki. If you want to use the list for some other textbook, let me know and I will probably be able to find it.

• Like 1

roddy

Pretty cool you can bump a topic after four years and within days get the answer from the OP...

xh207hi

Thank you, Snigel !

roddy, yeah, I also think this is fantastic :D

ymillion

Hello,

I'm hoping to get a copy of the PAVC 4 word list, in either zdt or txt format to import into an android app that isn't anki (already found it there, thanks!)

And love the content found on hackingchinese.com!

Thanks,

Y (in Tainan)

mvdberg112

Little late reply: if you happen to have these lists in ZDT, and don't mind exporting them, feel free to upload them here..

The ZDT export-files are so small that you can easily attach them here.

Many people will feel indebted to  you if we can upload them to the ZDT website.

Olle Linge

I don't seem to have the decks in other formats, I don't even use them myself for Anki. However, it should be relatively easy to export them from Anki. You can find all the decks here, so all you need to do is get Anki (free), download the decks and then export them to whatever format you want.

Maciej

Hi Olle,

some time ago you have donwloaded the word lists for Practical Audio-Visual Chinese 4. Unfortunately the website you've linked to does not keep the files any longer. It might be a good thing to upload them somewhere again. Personally, I'd find them useful with my students in any format, but the original ZDT would be preferred. Would it be possible?

greetings

Maciej