Chinese-Forums

BLCU Spring Semester 2010

MikeyNinja91

Have you been satisfied with the quality of teaching in BLCU?

I'm planning to study next year in BLCU or continue here at Guangzhou university. My aim for next year is to pass HSK 3 and then apply to BA program in BLCU. Here at Guangzhou I could study for free and that's why I want to know are the courses good enough at BLCU so I could pay much much more for coming there?

I'm satisfied. Last semester I only had 1 (out of 4) mediocre teacher. This semester it's the same, 1 out of 4 isn't as good as the other 3.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm satisfied. Last semester I only had 1 (out of 4) mediocre teacher. This semester it's the same, 1 out of 4 isn't as good as the other 3.

:rolleyes:Hi:

Acrually I am a student in France, first year undersgraduating degree, (chinese-english) after my first year here i've learned only about 400 caracters in chinese and i had 8 hours chines/week, I am planing to live in China, so I want to learn more chinese, i did some reseach on internet and found that quite a lot of people are so satisfied by BLCU,

So I am trying to apply for the spring semester i mean 2011, I really don't have any ideas about it, I can't find anything about it in their website, so i am just wondering if its still early to send the documents or maybe i am late,

so any of you is going there or maybe studied there?

and is that they accept everyone?

and how it does over there? is it really that good?

sorry so many questions but i just want to have more information about it,

any seggestions or informations pls feel free to say it

i am willing to have the replies,

Thank you guys.

Hind. :rolleyes: