Chinese-Forums

Learning Esperanto

doraemon

Hi everyone. :mrgreen:

Esperanto is a language that I'm also really interested in learning. However, it doesn't seem to be very popular and it's actually quite hard to find any websites or videos (like on youtube) that teach you the language for free. I've looked on smart.fm which does teach you some words, but there doesn't seem to be any audio so I wouldn't know how to pronounce them correctly.

If anyone knows where I can find some good resources for learning Esperanto, can you please tell me? :D

Thankyou so much!

Thankyou, they were all very good websites. Especially the first one Guoke gave me, it's really really good! Seriously, if you're interested in learning Esperanto, please use that site. The way they teach the language makes it really easy to pick up and remember!:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • New Members

I am not overly keen on Live Mocha having tried it for Russian and Spanish, but Lernu! is one if the top learning places for Esperanto.

I have also amassed a lot of Esperanto links that you may find really useful - audio, video, and text and what ever else you might find useful:

http://www.arionshome.com/esperanto/eo-links/