Chinese-Forums

Pleco for iPhone Available Friday

mikelove

• 3 months later...

FYI in case you were waiting on this functionality, Pleco iphone/ipod was updated with flashcards a few days ago.

Great stuff. It took me just a few minutes to make an HSK deck (8700 cards) with audio as the front of the card and the Guifan Chinese dictionary entry as the back. I shudder to think how may hours it would have taken to construct a deck of similar quality on my own.

This is like the head forming on the Voltron that is pleco iphone. 推荐。

gerri - That's right. Pleco has a download from web option that links to a copy of the HSK list. Once downloaded, you can then import that list into the flashcard module and have Pleco build flashcards using the different dictionaries. The cards use the same great audio as the regular dictionary.

Thanks, wanted to hear that to see if it was just me... it was. I downloaded that word list to "root folder" or something, and the app didn't find it. Downloaded to a new folder today, and there it was. Now, for my BLCU Hanyu Jiaocheng words. That's taking longer ;-)