Chinese-Forums

CCTV TV series online

atitarev

Hi,

What is the link to CCTV online dramas (English)?

There is a lot on CCTV English but I can't find TV series.

Using this tool it's possible to download the video to your computer: CCTV downloader, which I do on the CCTV Russian (TV series) but there are not many at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

I think atitarev was looking for videos of full episodes of CCTV dramas.

The french CCTV channel has such a page on

http://www.cctv.com/program/telefilm/01/index.shtml

Apparently you can watch full series on-line from this page (subtitled in French).

However just like atitarev I could not find a similar page on the English CCTV channel website.

Thanks, edelweis!

Yes, that's what I meant. It's interesting that CCTV provides TV Series on their non-English web-sites (so far confirmed Russian, Arabic and French) - Dialogues are in Mandarin and subtitles are in the language of the site. Perhaps Spanish does the same but I haven't found yet.

You can use CCTV downloader to download the episodes onto your computer:

CCTV downloader

• 1 month later...

I noticed that they started taking out older TV-series from the CCTV Russian web-site!

1. Солнце в сезон дождей - 阳光雨季 (gone!) - The English title is Sunshine in the rainy season

It's still available on v.youku.com with Chinese subtitles.

Still available:

2. Улица на берегу озера - 后海前街

3. Идеал - 完美

4. Свекровь и невестка - 麻辣婆媳

5. Свет моей любви - 我爱阳光

6. Солнечный двор - 洒满阳光的小院

New:

7. Дорога любви - ?

8. Танцы под солнцем - ?

Sorry, I don't have the Chinese names for some. I will get them later if someone is interested. In order to get the name, I need to start watching them!

I have watched the first 4, got the files for the first 5, planning to download and watch all the remaining ones.

I am providing the Russian names, in case you want to search for them. I have described the download procedure above. Again - all above dramas have Chinese audio and built-in Russian subtitles.

Here's the link All TV series. Some are not TV drama but cultural programs, I haven't tried them.

Edited by atitarev
Added Chinese titles - 洒满阳光的小院, 我爱阳光

You need to leave it running for a few days, but then you can get an entire show in a couple of days. The important thing is to catch the time when most Chinese are online, afternoon-evening Chinese time. During other hours, it's rather slow.

That, and make sure you have port forwarding set up, otherwise you'll get nowhere - there's something under the tools or options menu that will walk you through it.

eMule can be very variable - sometimes you just need to wait for the right guy to turn his computer on. I waited literally months for the 武林外传 transcripts, and that was just a text file. Also, if you right click on a download bar and look at info or properties or something there's a 'last seen complete' date - this will tell you if your copy of eMule has at least seen all the necessary parts, even if it hasn't downloaded them. If you've had it running a while and that is still 'never' you could be out of luck.

You don't need a Chinese server or whatnot, any default 3 servers will do. They are networked among themselves, AFAIK, so you'll find the stuff you need.

It does sound like a router/firewall problem, TBH.

I've yet to find a Chinese torrent site as easy to use as Verycd.com.

If you're finding eMule performance disappointing, check port forwarding and download speed settings. On the server tab you may want to use VeryCD.com/server.met