Chinese-Forums

how to make rice noodles

Reet1944

Hi

I am new to this forum, and and love Chinese food, especially rice noodles, I bought some rice flour, and have searched the web but can't find a recipe on how to make the rice noodles, if someone here can help me I would appreciate it

Thanks Reet1944:conf

I don't know anyone who makes theirs own rice noodles. Even most noodle shops buy them in.

No one makes rice noodles merely for the mouths in the family. They're mostly produced in large quantities and delivered to restaurants where they are prepared and served on the table to customers.

Reet1994, are you looking for a recipe?

Some information about 津市牛肉粉 on Wiki.

Edited by kenny2006woo

Thanks, Liuzhou, I missed something in the OP's post.

I bought some rice flour, and have searched the web but can't find a recipe on how to make the rice noodles,

You don't need to buy rice flour. You can buy rice noodles (dried) in the supermarket and prepare a bowl at home. And if you like you can buy wet raw rice noodles at some breakfast restaurants, but I prefer eating there.

Hi thanks for the advice, but the whole idea, was to make the noodles from scratch MYSELF, I try to make as much of my noodle and bread myself, it is what I have done for over 50 years, I love rice noodle from the restaurant, but know from experience, that it will tast bett if you make it yourself, but thanks anyway.

Reet1944:conf