Chinese-Forums

我的天

mikeyjb4

今天很好天了。我现在不忙和有空。我上午作早餐了。。。很好吃!早餐以后我做小睡了。我爱小睡。小睡以后我预备课了。下午我做些差使了。差使以后跟我太太一起吃晚饭了。也很好吃!晚饭以后我们看电影了。我们看 The Book of Eli 了。很意思。我们回家了。我喝两杯葡萄酒了。现在我学中文!谢谢看我的早章!

Hi guys, just practicing a bit. Below is what I'm trying to say. Please critique/correct me if you have some time. I know I'm a bit repetitive with 以后, if you have some other ways of describing a sequence of events please let me know.

Today was a very good day. I'm not very busy now and have some free time. This morning I made breakfast...delicious! After breakfast I took a nap. I love naps. After napping I prepared for class. In the afternoon I ran some errands. After running errands My wife and I ate dinner. It was also delicious! After dinner we saw a movie. We saw The Book of Eli. It was very interesting. We went home. I drank a couple glasses of wine. Now I'm studying Chinese! Thanks for reading my essay!

Thanks guys talk to ya' later. :roll:

Mike

mikeyjb4, 我只是順著你的語意稍作修改, 沒有改變你的結構.

今天天氣很好。我现在不忙有點空閒。我上午作了早餐。。。很好吃!早餐以后我小睡了一會兒。我喜歡睡個小覺。小睡起來以后,我預習了功課。下午我出門辦點事。辦完事後,我跟我太太一起吃了晚饭。晚飯也很可口!吃完晚饭後,我们一起去看了电影。我们看 The Book of Eli 。很有意思。看完電影後就回家了。我喝了幾杯葡萄酒。此刻我正在学中文!谢谢你們讀我的文章!

Semantic Nuance,

I wish I knew how to quote on this forum. I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around your suggestion of "今天天气很好“. Maybe it is common usage I am not familiar with, but I think in the literal sense you are saying either 天天=everyday or 天气=weather. Can you break this one down for me? Sorry, I am very junior in skill compared to most people here and am still having trouble with very simple phrases :oops:. Hope to hear back soon, thanks again.

Mike

Oops! 對不起! 我沒有看仔細. 我是從你的中文去推測的, 我沒有仔細看你的英文原文. 所以, 這句話你可以說: 今天過得蠻愉快的. Sorry, 我比較傾向不會用 "今天是美好的一天", 因為我自己覺得那樣的中文不太像中文, 雖然有人會那樣說. Sorry again for my carelessness. 不好意思, 太粗心了.:mrgreen: