Chinese-Forums

Help! Don't know whether to directly enroll at Peking Uni, & PDF appl. not working

Holly

Here is a copy of the application form from last year. I don't know if this is the latest version. However, since the non-functioning application form URL has the date "2008" in it (i.e., http://www.oir.pku.edu.cn/newoir/stuab/doc/2008/en/Shortterm_en.pdf), I am assuming that these forms don't change very much.

Anyway, this will give you an idea of what they want. Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

peking_af.pdf

Edited by Xiwang

• 1 year later...
  • New Members

Hi Holly ^_^

I know you've posted this quite a while ago but I just saw it and wanted to ask u a few questions.

I just applied directly to Beida's short term program, but they said the spots fills up really quickly, in about 20 days after the application opens up.

So I was wondering if you actually ended up applying to the program on your own or went through agents?

Do you know anyone who applied directly and got accepted?

Also, how is the overall quality of the language program at Beida?

What kind of classes do you have everyday?

I would really appreciate for your answer because it's so hard to find these information online><

Thanks!