Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
pom45i

First episode 70 : 爱情公寓 iPartment

michaelS

I just finished the first season, some episodes there I must have watched a dozen times. So will be a little while til I get to season 4 I'm afraid

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

imron

Too busy with other things at the moment :(

renzhe

So, finished season 4.

If you've seen some of this, you know exactly what to expect. Some cultural references, some bizarre fantasy stuff, some American sitcom ripoffs, etc. Pretty enjoyable overall.

The last two episodes are collages with material from previous episodes, not worth checking. Episode 22 ends with a cliffhanger, so there is likely to be a 5th season.

Tomsima

I'm currently looking for transcripts for the first season of 愛情公寓 and have so far not come up with anything. All the links from this first post here are already dead, was wondering if anyone still has the scripts in text or subtitles format?

歐博思

After one scroll with my infinity scroll mouse wheel😎, I see this particular one ends with episode 6

roddy

And lots of random 囗 characters inserted. That's not a 口 though, so could be safely found and replaced. 

Tomsima

Roddy, fantastic, exactly what I was looking for. When I get round to sticking everything in one long text file I'll attach them here

StChris

Here's some exciting news for fans of the series: an 爱情公寓 movie will be releasing on the 10th of August of this year (2018)! Here's a link to the

trailer.

Unfortunately, it is missing long-time fan favourite 关谷 (which seems to be due to a clash of filming commitments), but at least we'll finally get a conclusion to the cliffhanger.

爱情公寓.jpg

roddy

Will be tempted to give that a watch. Here's the theme tune - seeing what they can get away with at about the 38 second mark ;-)

imron
4 hours ago, StChris said:

Here's some exciting news for fans of the series: an 爱情公寓 movie will be releasing

I remember when the 武林外传 movie was exciting news.  Look how that turned out...

• Like 1

StChris

I would have preferred a full 5th series, but I guess it's hard to get all the original cast together for such a long period. I have very low expectations for this, so hopefully won't be too disappointed.