Chinese-Forums

BLCU online application

madison

Hello!,

So i know this might be very specific, but i was wondering if anyone had use the online application to register for a 4-weeks program as an international students. THey say to send the form online, but then we also have to send the photocopy of passport, transcript etc. but i have not find out how to sent those documents via internet since I could not find any email address to sent it to. Should i just send the online application and send the rest of the documents by mail? Any suggestions? Thank you very much!!

where can you get the application form? The BLCU website seems to be giving 404 not found errors for all the pages related to the application forms, I am looking to apply for the short term program for the summer. Can anyone else send me a working link to the application forms, thanks.

I submitted my application online through the website. The initial submission worked fine and my details were sent through, but when they gave preliminary approval they didn't send me an e-mail, they just updated the Application Status page (so don't assume they'll contact you, you have to keep checking it yourself).

The next step was to post or e-mail my documents to the university - I chose to send them by e-mail which probably wasn't the best choice. After 3 weeks with no response, I called them up and they said they couldn't find my e-mail. They told me to send it through to a different e-mail address.

My advice - post your documents!

• 4 weeks later...

hey! just want to ask how do you proceed with the application by post.

if i understood correctly, i have to pay the application fee thru telegraphic transfer then snail mail my application form to the admissions office, right? so I have to send the money and the form to different institutions. what did you guys do? I'm planning to take the fall semester 2010. thanks!

In my case i sent the document by post and i paid via the online system. you can get the link from there: http://www.studyinblcu.cn/lxs/_02001

and on the left menu you have "pay online".

Quick question though: i sent my document feb 22 from Canada and still havent received anything. I called BLCU over a week ago and they told me they had just sent it. Is it normal that it takes that long? Cuz i have read that people got a reply within 2 weeks...

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to ask follow up to everyone as to if they have received their documents yet and if so how long did it take from sending till you received. I just sent my documents on april 1 so i am trying to figure out how long i will be waiting.

There was a link on the website for the payment gateway, I can't remember what it was though.

Once I had paid, I scanned and e-mailed off all my documents. Probably not the best idea, because they didnt actually confirm my application until I got to Beijing (I was applying for the 12 week course). The enrolment letter and associated booklet would have been a lot of help before I got to BLCU.

• 3 weeks later...

AustraliaNick,what do you mean?

that they didn't send you an email to confirm that you are accepted?

I went to the bank today and they told that i had to pay almost 60$ more to transfer the money,so i m thinking to pay online.But is it really safe?because i ve been told that the electronic crime in China is a serious problem and that it is dangerous.