Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

@ steveh: what do you mean when you say 'after i showed them (university) the website'? have you sent an e-mail to the university you choose adding the zhuangtai you see in cis.chinese.cn?

@madayou I was already studying at the University at the time when I applied for the scholarship. So I brought my iphone to the office that deals with admissions with the cis.chinese.cn zhuangtai that you stated and showed it to them.

@tleejhin, I'm also waiting for it too. After I apply for the "录取确认书", I didnot recieve any email form the university. Your procedure is the same as me?

Which university do you apply ?

@Fangau, my current status is

状态:“接收院校审核中”- 录取

(意见:符合要求,同意录取。). Still awaiting the final confirmation.

I applied BFSU and Tsinghua University, both located in Beijing.

• Like 1

Hi folks! what about this status:

状态:“接收院校审核中”- 录取

(意见:身份属实,材料齐全)

does anyone have it too? I apologize if this question as already been made but i've just signed eheh

By the way, is anyone going to 南京大学 or 浙江大学

@ Airuike

I am going to 南京大学! It was my first choice university and according to my confucius institute it is the university that accepted me. I have the exact same status like you! I hope it means something good :D

• Like 2

@tleejhin

I still don't know if I got the scholarship though! it's only the admission from the university. although an employee from the confucius institute said it is definitely a good sign!

Just be patient, we all don't know if we got it until the end :)

• Like 1

@mayuuuc

I can only check the status from the cis system. The comments seemed to be positive, but I guess everyone was eager to wait till end of June.

Well, please share the joy if anyone has got the official confirmation from Hanban.

Cheers.

OK, just checked my status this morning and it has changed to 状态:“奖学金资格评审中”- 授予奖学金

(意见:符合条件,同意授予)

Seems I can relax now, though there hasn`t been any call or official e-mail yet.

• Like 2

One of my coursemates met the Chinese boss of our institute couple of days ago, he said that the deadline for the official notice from Hanban is 5 of July. It is getting rather annoying, to say the least.