Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

Ren_st

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Madayou

@ steveh: what do you mean when you say 'after i showed them (university) the website'? have you sent an e-mail to the university you choose adding the zhuangtai you see in cis.chinese.cn?

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

steveh

@madayou I was already studying at the University at the time when I applied for the scholarship. So I brought my iphone to the office that deals with admissions with the cis.chinese.cn zhuangtai that you stated and showed it to them.

tleejhin

Hi all,

Has anyone received official letter from the recommended institution about the scholarship yet? I think I'm just like anyone of you who are waiting for it till 30th June.

Fangau

@tleejhin, I'm also waiting for it too. After I apply for the "录取确认书", I didnot recieve any email form the university. Your procedure is the same as me?

Which university do you apply ?

tleejhin

@Fangau, my current status is

状态:“接收院校审核中”- 录取

(意见:符合要求,同意录取。). Still awaiting the final confirmation.

I applied BFSU and Tsinghua University, both located in Beijing.

• Like 1

Fangau

@ tleejhin , we are so exciting about the final result :D

tleejhin

@Fangau, let's keep our fingers crossed that we are going to receive good news ;)

• Like 2

Airuike

Hi folks! what about this status:

状态:“接收院校审核中”- 录取

(意见:身份属实,材料齐全)

does anyone have it too? I apologize if this question as already been made but i've just signed eheh

By the way, is anyone going to 南京大学 or 浙江大学

mayuuuc

@ Airuike

I am going to 南京大学! It was my first choice university and according to my confucius institute it is the university that accepted me. I have the exact same status like you! I hope it means something good :D

• Like 2

tleejhin

@mayuuuc

Congratulations to you. You are the lucky one. Thanks for sharing the joy, I'm still waiting for the final result, not sure if I can get it :(

mayuuuc

@tleejhin

I still don't know if I got the scholarship though! it's only the admission from the university. although an employee from the confucius institute said it is definitely a good sign!

Just be patient, we all don't know if we got it until the end :)

• Like 1

tleejhin

@mayuuuc

I can only check the status from the cis system. The comments seemed to be positive, but I guess everyone was eager to wait till end of June.

Well, please share the joy if anyone has got the official confirmation from Hanban.

Cheers.

Loki

OK, just checked my status this morning and it has changed to 状态:“奖学金资格评审中”- 授予奖学金

(意见:符合条件,同意授予)

Seems I can relax now, though there hasn`t been any call or official e-mail yet.

• Like 2

Fangau

@Loki; Congrats to you. Which university do you apply ?

Loki

@Fangau - my first choice was Ocean University of China in Qingdao.

• Like 1

tleejhin

@Loki,

Congratulations. You are the lucky one ;).

Fangau

Did anyone get the documents (JW202) for apply the Visa yet? , for me, it's so silent. No any responce from the university or the institution for a month already.

Loki

One of my coursemates met the Chinese boss of our institute couple of days ago, he said that the deadline for the official notice from Hanban is 5 of July. It is getting rather annoying, to say the least.

Fangau

Thank you for your information, Loki :D

Airuike

@mayuuuc

mmmmm i still have the same status :( Do you still have the same too?? Sorry, i'm asking you because you're the only one i know that goes to Nanjing Da