Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

@Loki

Congratulations! I think it's the Ocean University, which gave you green light. I don't think that Hanban would rewrite the decision of the recommending institution and the host institution, so I suppose you can more or less relax :)

I have still no reply from first choice uni, though... No status change, no e-mail. I'm getting to lose hope.

@ZhangKaiRong - keep your spirit high! There is still plenty of time until the end of June.

Anyway, I contacted the manager of our Institute and she said the process is still only half-way through. The application is yet to be furthered to Hanban for final assessment. All I can do is just wait and wait...

Yeah, but it is quite unlikely that the Hanban rewrites a decision which has already been made on TWO forums, by your recommending institution and your host institution :)

My groupmates also got accepted by the Ocean University of China, I just called them to ask whether their status has changed or not.

P.S. BtW, which country are you from? :)

@Madayou I applied for BLCU and a much lesser known back up school as my second choice, but I haven't heard anything yet. Have you?

My application might have been sent in a day or two late, not sure if anyone knows whether that will make a difference.

Insighter, i am waiting for a response. if i check on cis.chinese.cn my status is still ''recommended'' but there's no reference to blcu or my second choice, so i guess we have to relax and just wait. if something changes, i will write here!

This is getting strange.

I used to have: 状态:“推荐机构择优确认中”- 推荐 / (意见:同意推荐)

But now it's back to: 状态:“推荐机构择优确认中”

Hey hey, mine is also 接收院校审核中”- 录取!

I also have this message below it: (意见:追加名额) l understand this to mean either recommended (you should add an additional spot) or some type of waiting list. I asked a chinese co-worker and she said it meant something like add an additional person. I guess it's good that I got it at the same time as you Madayou. Did you have this sub-message? I guess we wait for an email message or more maybe cryptic status updates.

It's complicated, but I more or less applied through a Confucius Institute. I just hope my status doesn't mean something like all institutions have accepted you but there are no more spots!

@ZhangKaiRong - I`ve never understood why our native languages are considered to be from the same family. It all sounds like "szygar mygar" to my ears. But then again, the same is true for most people when it comes to Mandarin :D

My teacher told me today that the final decision should come next week. Seems a bit too early to be honest, but the quicker the better.

• New Members

hi guys,

I found your forum today, I also applied for Confucius Scholarship. My application status is: 状态:“接收院校审核中”- 录取

(意见:符合录取条件)

does anyone has the same? ;>

I'm not exactly sure what to think... There is no name of the university so I don't know if it's a my first or second choice....

I actually thought that if you have "接收院校审核中”- 录取 it has to be the first choice university because I doubt there was enough time yet to sent the application materials to the other university.

I am pretty sure I got accepted by my first choice university because even my motivational letter wrote about the university (I know, not a smart move in case the second choice university gets the materials). Besides, I had this status for quite a long time now.

欧耶

my status finally changed

状态:“接收院校审核中”- 录取

(意见:录取)

now what should I do ?wait for the 录取通知书 or what?