Chinese-Forums

Big Z Visa Problems

tesol

yesterday i was driving my car in the liaoning province of china when i had a massive car accident my car rolled over two times, Yes it's a QQ car. anyway after the car rolled my passport went out the window.

my problem now is that i only have an entry Z visa only lasts for 30 working days. and i am going to Beijing tomorrow to get a new passport.

the question i have is, even though i am getting a new passport can i still use the same entry Z visa from my lost passport for my new passport, or do i need to get a new entry Z visa for a 1 years Working Z visa???????

i have try'd to call the Chinese embassy, but in Australia the Chinese embassy is only open from 2:00 to 4:00 monday to Friday.

What do i do now????? HELP???????

Hope you're ok!

i have try'd to call the Chinese embassy, but in Australia the Chinese embassy is only open from 2:00 to 4:00 monday to Friday.

To be honest I'm not sure why you'd call the Chinese embassy in Australia when you're in China, but if you insist on calling someone in Australia for an official answer you could call the visa application centre in Sydney on +61-2-94758800. They'll answer the phone 9-4ish and are probably more likely to give you a comprehensible answer than the embassy.