Chinese-Forums

Any universtiy offers an intensive Chinese course?

Chunlita

There's a ton of places that offer half day classes. I'm looking into doing a 12 week program at University of International Relations. http://www.uir-cie.com/home_en.htm

Their 12 week program is $2500 (USD) for a single room and maybe $2000 for a shared room. They also have some free electives, I think painting and Taiqi this semester.

If you decide to go, let me know!

Hi guys! i want to study intensive Chinese but most of the universities offer a half-day program. I've only found a full-day class at ECNU, any other choices or universities recommended??

You will probably find that half a day, five days a week, is really intensive enough. You need some time for homework and recreation and relaxation and daily living chores. You need time to use what you have learned, preferably while socializing with Chinese friends. It takes time to absorb a new language no matter how dedicated you are.

Eight hours a day of class would be a waste unless you are a real glutton for punishment.