Chinese-Forums

Tsinghua University

Jenmia

Hi, everyone !

Will try to revive this thread. I just got accepted into the Tsinghua MID for fall 2014, and wanted to get some info.
Anyone else going there in the fall ?

And is there anyone who is currently studying there / studied there in the past ? What are the classes like, and the teachers ? What are the schedules like ?
The website is somewhat lacking precise information...

Anyway, thanks if anyone has any input !

Gérôme.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • New Members
Hello! 

I am from Benin,  in West Africa. I am accepted to study in Tsinghua University. And then,  to help me get in touch with local students and settle down in Tsinghua University, I am recommend  to register for Buddy Program 2018. But, I don't how I should proceed. I need your help to do the registration. 

Many thanks

• New Members

Hi, 

I am also accepted at Tsinghua University (in a Master Program). I also got the email about the Buddy Program. I sent back an email to the International Students Center and to ZIVA which organizes the program to know how to register, but none of them replied for now. I will tell you if I get an answer!

• Thanks 1

The buddy program was a bit of a joke when I attended. I got assigned 0 buddies when my friend got assigned 2!?! Then when I did eventually get a buddy they just ignored my messages. 

My friend with  two buddies went  out with one of them one day for a look round but then never heard from them again. 

Hope you guya have better luck! Probably easier just to make local friends when you arrive 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • New Members

Hi all, 

I'm wondering if anyone has applied/enrolled in the Master of public policy programme for sustainable development goals (MPP-SDG) in Tsinghua? Would like to ask how the programme has been like because I'm quite interested in it! :)

• 5 months later...
  • New Members

Hey guys,

Recently got accepted into Tsinghua for a masters program. 

Was wondering if anyone is familiar with the steps going forward?

How does applying for housing etc work? A bit confused at the moment.

If anyone has any insight I would love to get a step by step process of how it is done after they accept you.

Thanks!