Chinese-Forums

Forums Software Upgrade

roddy

'd be happy if that button could be moved down together with the ones skylee requested to the bottom of the page; usually I'll only want to mark the posts as read AFTER I've skimmed over them...

Interesting. I read from the back to the front, so I start on the last page and work my way up to the top of the first page. I usually have to scroll down to mark the forums read, but it sounds like there's a button for that up top too? I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

scroll down to mark the forums read
Thanks for the heads-up - or down, rather...

The other button is in the top right corner of the blue frame around the posts. It says (Mark all items as read)

• Like 1

Can't be our roddy, how could he get an eccentricity of only 0.1338691?

Mean anomaly of 293.32675 seems closer to the mark though.

His ascending node is also quite long at 250.13638 (or is this in micrometers?)

Can you try the mobile template? I don't see anything wrong with my time setting; i's only for setting the time zone.

Ah, I didn't know you were using the mobile template. I've now tried that one as well, but they both work fine on my computer.

Gato, can you try switching back to the IP.Board skin, then changing your settings under 'search settings' here at the bottom - try in particular 'show results like a forum' if you don't already. Then switch back to the mobile version and see what happens.

Just seen the screenshot - looks like the list view doesn't work on the mobile skin, try the other one.

Edit: Yes, looks like that should work.

You may actually have a bona-fide iPhone app to use in the near future, and there's a much improved mobile skin coming too, promise promise promise. I deduce from your screenshot that you've already found the IPB site, it's already available on there if you want to have a look.

That's for an older version of IPB, and I'm not making any more changes until the latest version of IPB is installed - it's literally due out today, and I'll probably let it get through a couple of patches and then switch over.

/Checks sky for incoming asteroids.