Chinese-Forums

Any Bible School Taught In English In Qingdao?

obolud

hi all,

I'm heading Qingdao next month or June 2010. and as a dedicated christian, I'm also looking for bible school where there's an English speaking mentor.

and, btw, is it OK to talk about Christianity or bible school this openly in China?

anyways, contact me privately if you know any.

Thanks,

obolud

There are surprisingly many Christians in China, so you won't be alone for sure.

However, Chinese society can be quite sensitive about outsiders trying to impose their values, so it would probably be wise to keep it discreet.

I'm not sure if this is related in any way, or how genuine it is, but you might want to read this.

A denomination has to be officially approved and house groups as we konw them are not officially allowed. However, I have met a number of born again Christians who meet at each other's houses. please read the link posted above which I also started as a thread on this forum. In my opinion you need to be careful about how you give your testimony and it is probably best to keep a low(er) profile.