Chinese-Forums

Going to ZMCU looking for apartment

Guest levee2005

I'm starting a Chinese language year course in Hangzhou Sept 2010. I'm thinking of renting an apartment after arrival. now looking for somebody to who's already there and can help me find an apartment or coming to Hangzhou so we could share housing. I'm 24 Female Russian.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm now sharing a flat(two bedrooms with bathroom, kitchen and a small living room) with my collegue who is from Kazakhstan. I live in the bigger room and she lives in the smaller room. The location where we live has convenient transportation(Along the beautiful canel of Hangzhou and near a bus transportation center to the city center with half an hour). My roommate plans to go back home after Sept. 12th, and the smaller bedroom for her is available then. If you have any interest, add my skype(wyan0728) for further communication. I'm online in working hours. Or you can leave me message here.