Chinese-Forums

32GB Micro-SD card

Sarevok

Is there anybody, who has bought a working 32GB micro-SD card (TF卡) in China? They don't seem to be widely available in Chinese electronic online stores (like 中关村在线) and the prices vary within some 450 and 800 RMB range (which is quite a big range IMO). I found some on Taobao, but I would rather not buy it there, as I heard there were some people, who were ripped off getting a 2GB card posing off as having 32GB capacity (so-called 扩容卡). The only reliable way to check the actual capacity seems to be running a low level format, something you can't usually do in your average computer store...

Try ordering from Amazon www.amazon.cn or NewEgg www.newegg.com.cn

Only found one for ridiculous 958RMB on Amazon, it would be less expensive let somebody buy me one at home and send it over here. Well, it's not that I absolutely have to have one right now and I can live with the 16GB one a little longer. Hopefully, they become more available and thus cheaper in the following months...