Chinese-Forums

Nankai University

KaerH

I've started a blog all about being a Chinese Language student at Nankai, I plan to run it for 4 years until I graduate so for anyone interested in knowing more about studying in Nankai and Tianjin you may find it a useful resource. Now commence the shameless self promotion: Nankai Musings (tumblr is blocked in China, so you will need a VNP or Proxy service).

I'm not too familiar with the campus myself just yet but I would venture a yes that the experts building or zhuan jia lou is still around, most of the buildings in Nankai are very old but there are a few new buildings around including a pharmacy building serving as a sort of gate into Tianjin University and a nice indoor pool next to that.

In the future I plan to post a little map with labels all in English and Chinese along with a guide to the University once I know enough.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • New Members

admission.jpg

Admissions for the Nankai University Government Scholarship For US Citizens  (Fall 2017-18) has officially started! Here's a procedure brochure for the Scholarship - If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

Ms. LI Dan (李丹) , Ms. CHEN Xuanyi (陈宣伊)
Office for International Academic Exchanges
Nankai University
A201 Aida Building, 94 Weijing Road, Tianjin, P.R.China 300071
Tel (Office): +86 22-23508686/22-23508825
Fax: +86 22-23509646
Email: nkisedu@163.com

Chinese Government Scholarship For American Students.pdf