Chinese-Forums

ABC E-C/C-E: what's the story?

Gharial

Thanks Edelweis. I've tried highlighting and underlining but it just added an underline LOL. FWIW I'm currently using Firefox and Firefox Focus as my laptop and mobile browsers respectively, might need to see how things appear on other browsers.:P

I see it struck through from the 6th paragraph halfway along the the 5th line to the end of the text.

This is struck through.

This was struck through.

I highlighted the text and clicked on the strike through button. If the S is highlighted it creates struck through text. Try a paragraph at a time.

7 hours ago, Gharial said:

(highlighting and selecting the strikethrough font option to try to reverse it) but no joy LOL.

I went in and edited the post to remove it.  The way I did it was to click on the 'Remove Format' button (fourth from the right, looks like 'Tx').

This had the collateral damage of removing some bold.  I figured it would be easier for you to go in and rebold the two or three places that had it rather than try to unstrikethrough everything.

Not sure why it happened though.

Thanks Imron. I'll get back to adding whatever bold at some point, and was looking at this old thread only cos I'd referred a friend to it and thought I should in the process re-check a detail or two.

Over the past few years I've noticed that there are actually a lot of (my) old posts where the formatting has gone a bit awry (that is, there's now no line spaces between paragraphs anymore, resulting in a rather unaesthetic blockish appearance to the text), I guess the various upgrades have affected things slightly sometimes. Might go through and add the spacings back again one rainy day. Anyway, no worries ultimately!