Chinese-Forums

BLCU 2011

jpl_89

大家好!Hi everybody!

I am currently majoring in Chinese language and culture in college and this year I will attend BLCU for a whole year, starting in September. I would like to find some fellow classmates who will also attend BLCU during that time period. Even though I won't go alone, it's always good to make some new friends in advance :-)

谢谢!

• 3 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hey,

I'm gonna be there as well starting the 8th of september though it's just gonna be for 5/6 months (Semester program) !

I've been taking personal classes for over a year now ... taking HSK 3 next month ... What about you ? Where are you guys from ?

Btw .. 我是法国人,你呢?

回见!

Hello JPL, i am portuguese too and going to study at BLCU (most probably) starting September 2011. I am still hesitating with Peking university, but i will let you know anyway.

Envia-me o teu email ou adiciona-me no facebook.

abraco, cheers

Filipe Santos

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I forgot about this thread till I got an e-mail about a post

I will know by the end of the 2nd week of April if i will be going from sep to june! (A gap year before college, Us Dept of State scholarship covers everything, literally )

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm most likely gona attent BLCU in september for 1 year :) Stil thinking to which one im gona enrole. Most likely BLCU

Just send me an email or so. Wil be nice to know some ppl when you arrive there ! :D

btw I'm from Belgium but got Asian roots :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning on going short term until my Chinese is up to par to apply for the degree program. I feel like I've been researching my move for months, but I would love to be able to meet up with people once I get there in September.

I'm planning on living in the dorms for a few months til I meet some people I can room with. Feel free to PM me, I'd love to start chatting with people in the same boat! :)

Hi all,

I'm considering BLCU for this September too. Starting from scratch though - I know absolutely no Mandarin at all! I'm from the UK and my partner is going to be doing an MBA in Tsinghua.

Just wondering how you made your decision on where to study. I've been looking at Tsinghua and Peking also. Any advice?

Thanks in advance

Cat

• New Members

I am a 25 year old male (beginner Chinese student) from Washington, DC, USA, probably attending at least the September-January session, possibly the following one in Februrary through summer 2012. I'll be living in one of the dorms, hopefully. Who else is from the US??

Also, are most people enrolling in the 20-hours-per-week program or the 30-hours one? I haven't decided.

Cheers